MEDIA: Nurse Alleges "Indentured Servitude" In Legal Immigration System

1 view

John D Groenveld

Mar 30, 2023, 7:05:33 AM3/30/23
Roy Beck's Jared Culver on whether Susie Wiles has polled legacy
Americans moms and dads on why they won't let their sons and daughters
grow up to be doctors and nurses:
<URL:https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/nurse-alleges-indentured-servitude-legal-immigration-system>
| Fraud, wage theft, and indentured servitude, oh my! These
| allegations ring true when you consider all the wage theft,
| discrimination, child labor, and slavery we have seen of late
| throughout the immigration landscape. CommuniCare is alleged to have
| charged its clients more than they were paying the nurses they
| provided, which ensures the incentive to force nurses to remain on
| to increase their profit. In this tangled web, another recruiting
| and staffing company, WorldWide HealthStaff, recruits nurses in the
| Philippines, and then CommuniCare places them in the United States.
| According to the complaint, WorldWide HealthStaff has a license in
| the Philippines to recruit and then CommuniCare takes over from
| there. It is unclear why CommuniCare, a recruiting company, uses
| another recruiting company as a middle man. Perhaps being confusing
| is part of the point when you are allegedly abusing your workforce.

Does Wiles worry that Ken Griffin and Lachlan Murdoch will allow Ron
DeSantis to outflank Donald Trump from the right on the National
Question by calling on Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell to turn off
the spigots to the Cheap Labor Lobby's scab worker import pipelines?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Trump effectively traded neocon John Bolton for Michael Anton in
2018, hired arch-neocon Elliott Abrams in 2019, and allowed Mike