MEDIA: Bipartisan Border Bill: Worse than Skeptics Predicte

John D Groenveld

Feb 20, 2024, 8:11:14 AMFeb 20
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that Ron failed to convince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to run advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM to remind legacy American proles that Donald Trump endorsed
Mitch McConnell and Jim Lankford:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/02/05/bipartisan-border-bill-worse-than-skeptics-predicted/>
| Even Republican senators who support more migration are alarmed by
| legislation. "I, for one, think it is a mistake to send this bill to
| the House without a majority of the Republican conference," Sen.
| Thom Tillis (R-NC), told the Washington Post.
|
| The descriptions by Murphy showed the hollowness of prior claims
| that the bill would allow the president to shut down the border
| during the current crisis. That was created by President Joe Biden's
| decision to cancel the border security rules adopted by President
| Donald Trump.

Has Susie Wiles noticed a trend in favorability/unfavorability of
an immigration moratorium in her (and Bill Stepien before (and Brad
Parscale before him)) internal polling of legacy American proles?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Are Florida Republicans going to say something about Trump calling
their state a third world pigsty, or are they so afraid of him that