MEDIA: Ocasio-Cortez: 'Immigration Writ Large Is Yielding Enormous Economic Benefits to the United States'

John D Groenveld

Feb 21, 2024, 6:58:01 AMFeb 21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Pam Key
on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that Ron was unable to convince
David McIntosh's Club for Growth to purchase advertisements on
Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning
legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump
will sign bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation
passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and Mitch McConnell so long as
the Cheap Labor Lobby includes the magic words: "merit-based":
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/07/ocasio-cortez-immigration-writ-large-is-yielding-enormous-economic-benefits-to-the-united-states/>
| Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Wednesday on
| MSNBC's "All In" that "immigration writ large is yielding enormous
| economic benefits to the United States."
|
| Ocasio-Cortez said, "It is actually completely nonsensical that we
| do not talk about the enormous blessing, economic blessing that
| immigrants and immigration represent to the United States of
| America. A lot of folks sometimes think that this is a certain kind
| of immigrant, like college educated, or technical Visas, all
| immigrants that we are seeing, this is the CBO estimate, immigration
| writ large is yielding enormous economic benefits to the United
| States."

Has Susie Wiles noticed that legacy American proles understand that
the Cheap Labor Lobby aims to socialize the costs and privatize the
profits of their importation of scab workers?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"A transgender maniac just went to a Christian school and started
slaughtering children. QUICK - INDICT TRUMP !!!" - Catturd