MEDIA: Another Marginal College with Lots of F-1 Students Faces Demise

John D Groenveld

Nov 23, 2022, 7:33:44 AM11/23/22
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable David North on whether Donald
Trump's Save America PAC will endorse Chad Wolf for DHS.GOV and Betsy
DeVos for Ed.GOV:
<URL:https://cis.org/North/Another-Marginal-College-Lots-F1-Students-Faces-Demise>
| This time it is ASA College, with campuses in Brooklyn, Manhattan,
| and Hialeah, Florida; the Florida campus will close next spring,and
| the two in New York face closure in the near future. (ASA stands for
| Advanced Software Analysis, though the school lists a variety of
| majors beyond the computer field.)
|
| The organization denying accreditation is the Middle States
| Commission on Higher Education, which is recognized by the U.S.
| Department of Education. It has ordered the for-profit institution
| to stop accepting new students which is a major blow to the finances
| of colleges such as this one which, typically, get a high percentage
| of their incomes from new students.

Will Ken Griffin allow Ron DeSantis or other MAGA candidate to run
to Trump's right on visa mills?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Trump bragged about the great things he was doing with asylum law,
while doing nothing to BUILD THE WALL. As I said at the time, all