MEDIA: Senate Border Deal Provides Biden's Afghans with Route to U.S. Citizenship

John D Groenveld

Feb 21, 2024, 6:57:18 AMFeb 21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on how many Afghans Donald Trump invited to live with him at Mar-a-
Lago:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/05/senate-border-deal-provides-bidens-afghans-route-citizenship/>
| A bill from Sens. James Lankford (R-OK), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and
| Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) will give green cards to Afghan nationals
| brought hastily to the United States by President Joe Biden --
| giving them a route to naturalized American citizenship.
|
| Among the provisions of the bill, tens of thousands of Afghans
| living in the U.S. would secure green cards and, eventually,
| naturalized American citizenship. Those Afghans were resettled
| across the U.S. by Biden in 2021 as part of the largest and quickest
| refugee resettlement operation in American history.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that Ron was unable to secure funding from
the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy
DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas
Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to make
Trump regret his support for importing Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, LLoyd
Austin, Tony Blinken, and Alejandro Mayorkas' future Omar Mateens?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"If you were a real woman, Bruce, you'd understand why real women
like @JennaEllisEsq don't appreciate being photoshopped into porn