MEDIA: Meta/Facebook Needs a Makeover

John D Groenveld

Jun 18, 2022, 8:34:12 AM6/18/22
Via US Tech Workers and their deplorable co-option of Paul Singer's
website, Twitter.COM/USTechWorkers, see Joe Guzzardi on whether
Donald Trump regrets dispatching Jared and Ivanka Kushner to
Silicon Valley to sue for peace with Mark Zuckerberg:
<URL:https://ustechworkers.com/meta-facebook-needs-a-makeover/>
| Sheryl Sandberg, a Facebook fixture for 14 years, and as Chief
| Operating Officer the No. 2 behind Mark Zuckerberg, will be leaving
| this fall. Some analysts have been long-critical of Sandberg, net
| worth $1.6 billion, and have pushed for at least two years for her
| ousting. Zuckerberg and Sandberg disagreed over Metaverse's vision.
|
| Since Sandberg's COO replacement, Julian Oliver, has been named, her
| departure is unlikely to have further measurable negative effect on
| Meta. But, Oliver will have to assume the responsibility for pulling
| Meta out of the steady, deep decline the company is struggling with.

Will Bill Stepien invite legacy American proles who have been displaced
at Faceberg onto the Save America PAC campaign stage?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Trump governed exactly as Jeb! would have, with an extra helping of
Whatever Israel Wants and Some Things They Didn't Even Ask For.