MEDIA: Indians laid off by Amazon seek new roles: 'On H-1B visa, time is of the essence'

John D Groenveld

Nov 25, 2022, 4:27:48 PM11/25/22
Via Brave,
<URL:https://search.brave.com/news?q=H-1B>
see Money Control's Ria Saini on whether Donald Trump regrets
dispatching Jared and Ivanka Kushner to Silicon Valley to sue
for peace with the likes of Mark Zuckerberg:
<URL:https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/trends/indians-laid-off-by-amazon-seek-new-roles-on-h-1b-visa-time-is-of-the-essence-9551961.html>
| Amazon plans to cut as many as 10,000 jobs across its human
| resources, devices and retail teams, according to a New York Times
| report.
|
| The company is confronted with slow growth in retail business and a
| withering economy, CNBC reported.
|
| The layoffs at Amazon came close on the heels of big job cuts at
| Twitter and Facebook parent company Meta.
|
| Twitter sacked roughly 50 percent of its 7,500-strong staff soon
| after Elon Musk took over the social network.

Will Ur M Jaddou report on how many of Jeff Bezos' RIF'd NIV holders
are deported?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"We might also agree that Trump is a man with a large ego, who
doesn't like to admit defeat. But it's also the case that former