MEDIA: Zuckerberg's Cheap Labor Group Praises Democrats' Amnesty Plan

John D Groenveld

Jul 21, 2021, 5:56:26 AM7/21/21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Donald Trump regrets sending Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump
to Silicon Valley to court likes from Mark Zuckerberg and the Cheap
Labor Lobby:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/14/zuckerbergs-cheap-labor-group-praises-democrats-amnesty-plan/>
| The amnesty push comes after a major lobbying effort by FWD.us,
| which seeks to pack the U.S. labor market with foreign workers to
| boost profit margins for multinational corporations such as
| Facebook, to slip the amnesty into a filibuster-proof
| "reconciliation" maneuver that would only need majority support in
| the Senate to pass.
|
| "We are pleased to see meaningful efforts to fix our long-failed
| immigration system including a pathway to citizenship has been
| included in the Senate budget resolution package and has received
| support from the White House," FWD.us President Todd Schulte said in
| a statement of the Democrats' amnesty plan:
|
|| As bipartisan talks continue, we are encouraged by this dual-
|| track effort to ensure that legalization providing an urgently-
|| needed pathway to citizenship for Dreamers, TPS holders,
|| farmworkers, and other essential workers passes as soon as possible.
|| This is vital to our response and recovery from COVID-19 and to the
|| long term success of our families, communities, and economy.
|| [Emphasis added]
|| We expect all Members of Congress to use every ounce of their
|| power and leverage all avenues available to pass meaningful reforms
|| this year, including Democrats through reconciliation. This is
|| permissible, it is urgent and it is the right thing to do. Lawmakers
|| must act with urgency to protect immigrant families and strengthen
|| our economy, and finally send this resolution to President Biden's
|| desk for signature. [Emphasis added]

Does Ronna McDaniel's exit polls suggest Trump was effective at tying
Zuckerberg as an albatros around the knecks of Joe Biden and Kamala
Harris?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"To be clear: the people who supported or continue to support Trump
sincerely deserve better than Trump" - Pedro Gonzalez