Biden immigration - 'Stacks of bodies': 46 people found dead in trailer, 16 hospitalized, San Antonio officials say

bob user

Jun 27, 2022, 11:46:52 PMJun 27
SAN ANTONIO – Forty-six people were found dead in a tractor-trailer on the
Southwest Side, and 16 have been transported to area hospitals, according
to San Antonio police and fire officials.

“It’s tragic,” said San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg. “They had families...
and were likely trying to find a better life. It’s nothing short of a
horrific, human tragedy.”

Authorities said it was the largest mass casualty event they’ve seen in
San Antonio.

“We hope that those responsible for putting these people through such
inhumane conditions are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,”
Nirenberg said.

Officials would not immediately confirm if the victims were migrants or
what country they were from.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said officers received a call 10
minutes before 6 p.m. Monday to the 9600 block of Quintana Road when a
person working nearby heard a cry for help.

When the worker approached, he saw several bodies inside an 18-wheeler
trailer with its doors partially open.

Crews with San Antonio Fire Department arrived at the scene to find
“stacks of bodies” in the trailer and many people too weak to let
themselves out, according to SAFD Chief Charles Hood.

Hood said 46 people, men and women who ranged from teens to young adults,
were pronounced dead at the scene.

He said they died from heat stroke and heat exhaustion as the trailer had
no air conditioning and no water. Temperatures reached more than 100
degrees on Monday.

First responders helped 16 people — 12 adults and four minors — out of the
trailer.

The survivors were rushed to local hospitals with heat-related injuries,
Hood said.

“Very hopeful they’re going to survive,” he said.

Ten medic units were used to transport the survivors. Hood said 60 members
of the SAFD will undergo behavioral assessments after responding to the
scene.

Overall, he said the response “went very smoothly and very quickly.”

McManus said three people are in custody. However, he said he was unsure
if they were connected to the tragedy.

McManus said federal Homeland Security Investigations would be taking over
the investigation.

HSI officials released the following statement on Monday night:

“On June 27, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) responded to a call
from San Antonio Police Department (SAPD) in reference to an alleged human
smuggling event involving a tractor trailer on Quintana Road near Cassin
Road. Upon arrival in the scene, HSI confirmed more than 40 deceased
individuals.

HSI San Antonio has initiated an investigation with support of SAPD.
Details will be released as they are available, the criminal investigation
remains ongoing.

HSI continues its enforcement efforts to ensure the safety and well-being
of our communities. We will continue to address the serious public safety
threat posed by human smuggling organizations and their reckless disregard
for the health and safety of those smuggled. To report suspicious
activity, we encourage people to call the HSI Tip Line at 1-866-DHS-2ICE.
All calls are kept confidential.”

Antonio Fernandez, CEO of Catholic Charities, said they are working to
help survivors. He said the Archbishop is devastated after hearing the
news.

San Antonio Archbishop Gustavo Garcia-Siller issued the following
statement:

“We pray for the souls of the 46 people who died in such a cruel, inhuman
manner this evening, and also keep in prayer the 16 survivors – 14 adults
and four children – as well as their families and all of the first
responders who assisted and saved lives and must now carry with them the
memories of this scene of carnage. I urge all in the archdiocese to unite
in solidarity, as these brothers and sisters are members of our family. We
also ask the Lord for mercy and understanding in this time of trial and
suffering, still remembering our beloved in Uvalde. Give us the strength
Lord to do your will. Help us O God.”

KSAT will update this story with the latest information as it becomes
available.

Copyright 2022 by KSAT - All rights reserved.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/06/27/heavy-police-presence-
surrounding-18-wheeler-on-southwest-side/

max headroom

Jun 28, 2022, 2:09:56 PMJun 28
In news:super70s-1AF972...@reader01.eternal-september.org, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:

> What does "Biden immigration" have to do with 46 people found dead in a
> tractor-trailer in San Antonio?

Because Biden is POTUS; POTUS is responsible for border security.

Did *all* pinkies sleep throught their Civics classes?

Siri Cruise

Jun 28, 2022, 2:39:07 PMJun 28
In article <t9fg5h$15cdu$2...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:super70s-1AF972...@reader01.eternal-september.org,
> super70s
> <supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:
>
> > What does "Biden immigration" have to do with 46 people found dead in a
> > tractor-trailer in San Antonio?
>
> Because Biden is POTUS; POTUS is responsible for border security.

https://www.wral.com/a-look-at-the-deadliest-migrant-suffocation-i
ncidents/20351000/?version=amp

July 23, 2017: Eight immigrants were found dead in a sweltering
trailer at a San Antonio Walmart parking lot. Two others died
later in hospitals. The driver was sentenced to life in prison.

May 14, 2003: 19 migrants died inside a sweltering
tractor-trailer while they traveled from South Texas to Houston.

So Obama.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

max headroom

Jun 28, 2022, 3:26:26 PMJun 28
In news:chine.bleu-3416B...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9fg5h$15cdu$2...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:super70s-1AF972...@reader01.eternal-september.org,
>> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:

>>> What does "Biden immigration" have to do with 46 people found dead in a
>>> tractor-trailer in San Antonio?

>> Because Biden is POTUS; POTUS is responsible for border security.

> https://www.wral.com/a-look-at-the-deadliest-migrant-suffocation-incidents/20351000/?version=amp

> July 23, 2017: Eight immigrants were found dead in a sweltering
> trailer at a San Antonio Walmart parking lot. Two others died
> later in hospitals. The driver was sentenced to life in prison.

> May 14, 2003: 19 migrants died inside a sweltering
> tractor-trailer while they traveled from South Texas to Houston.

> So Obama.

Do you have a cousin named Mork?

Scout

Jun 28, 2022, 3:31:14 PMJun 28

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
I don't think they teach that anymore.. now it's creative introspective
examination of your gender identity. With extra credit for those that decide
they want to be something other than they are.

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 28, 2022, 3:38:47 PMJun 28
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 11:03:14 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>What does "Biden immigration" have to do with 46 people found dead in a
>tractor-trailer in San Antonio?
>
>No Republican elected official in Texas is ever responsible for anything
>bad in that state apparently, we found that out after the Ulvade
>shooting.

46 people who biden allowed to be illegally smuggled into the country.

Siri Cruise

Jun 28, 2022, 4:02:56 PMJun 28
In article <t9fkkv$15td2$4...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:chine.bleu-3416B...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
> Cruise
> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
> > In article <t9fg5h$15cdu$2...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> > <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
> >> In news:super70s-1AF972...@reader01.eternal-september.org,
> >> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> typed:

> >> Because Biden is POTUS; POTUS is responsible for border security.
>
> > https://www.wral.com/a-look-at-the-deadliest-migrant-suffocation-incidents/2
> > 0351000/?version=amp
>
> > July 23, 2017: Eight immigrants were found dead in a sweltering
> > trailer at a San Antonio Walmart parking lot. Two others died
> > later in hospitals. The driver was sentenced to life in prison.
>
> > May 14, 2003: 19 migrants died inside a sweltering
> > tractor-trailer while they traveled from South Texas to Houston.
>
> > So Obama.
>
> Do you have a cousin named Mork?

Biden was president in 2017 or 2003? If not, who do you blame?

max headroom

Jun 29, 2022, 12:58:56 AMJun 29
In news:chine.bleu-98A3E...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9fkkv$15td2$4...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:chine.bleu-3416B...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> https://www.wral.com/a-look-at-the-deadliest-migrant-suffocation-incidents/2
>>> 0351000/?version=amp

>>> July 23, 2017: Eight immigrants were found dead in a sweltering
>>> trailer at a San Antonio Walmart parking lot. Two others died
>>> later in hospitals. The driver was sentenced to life in prison.

>>> May 14, 2003: 19 migrants died inside a sweltering
>>> tractor-trailer while they traveled from South Texas to Houston.

>>> So Obama.

>> Do you have a cousin named Mork?

> Biden was president in 2017 or 2003? If not, who do you blame?

The rest of us are discussing June, 2022. Try to stay on topic.

Siri Cruise

Jun 29, 2022, 2:05:05 AMJun 29
In article <t9gm6d$1bigk$1...@dont-email.me>,
So you're strongly held feelings about presidential
responsibility only applies to one person while equal tragedies
under two different presidents only reinforces your argument one
president alone is reponsible. Bill Clinton.

max headroom

Jun 29, 2022, 9:01:21 AMJun 29
In news:chine.bleu-E9553...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
> responsibility...

No, border security.

> ... only applies to one person while equal tragedies...

What "equal tragedies"?

> under two different presidents only reinforces your argument one
> president alone is reponsible. Bill Clinton.

Seek help. Seriously. Your detachment from reality is concerning.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 29, 2022, 12:04:50 PMJun 29
Ban Tractor trailers... the assault trailers are killing more people
than AR-15's in mass killing. A 20 round magazine on an AR-15 kills
fewer people than Joe Biden with his pen and his phone....

--
-That's karma-

Siri Cruise

Jun 29, 2022, 5:49:39 PMJun 29
In article <t9hiet$1eduh$1...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> > ... only applies to one person while equal tragedies...
>
> What "equal tragedies"?

You blew it, newbie. You have revealed you don't care about
borders, human tragedies, presidential responsibility, or aught,
except you got something else you think you can blame on Biden.
You've become the boy who cried Moof! You're just a joke.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 29, 2022, 6:16:32 PMJun 29
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:49:31 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t9hiet$1eduh$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> > ... only applies to one person while equal tragedies...
>>
>> What "equal tragedies"?
>
>You blew it, newbie. You have revealed you don't care about
>borders, human tragedies, presidential responsibility, or aught,
>except you got something else you think you can blame on Biden.
>You've become the boy who cried Moof! You're just a joke.

TRANSLATION: "Siri can't explain that latest brain fart"

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 7:00:11 PMJun 29
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 11:03:14 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>What does "Biden immigration" have to do with 46 people found dead in a
>tractor-trailer in San Antonio?
>
>No Republican elected official in Texas is ever responsible for anything
>bad in that state apparently, we found that out after the Ulvade
>shooting.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Washington has taken states
to court over whose jurisdiction it is to monitor the borders. It's a
Federal jurisdiction and ICE is an Executive Department.

Swill
--
Lock 'im up!

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 7:02:48 PMJun 29
I was surprised to learn some years ago that civics had been dropped
decades ago in most school systems.

This is a travesty. The average European knows as much or more about
how the US Constitution works than the average American.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2022, 7:03:38 PMJun 29
Not Biden personally. Nor his policies.

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 29, 2022, 7:30:13 PMJun 29

max headroom

Jun 29, 2022, 8:31:30 PMJun 29
In news:chine.bleu-3647D...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9hiet$1eduh$1...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>>> ... only applies to one person while equal tragedies...

>> What "equal tragedies"?

> You blew it, newbie. ...

No.

max headroom

Jun 29, 2022, 8:31:32 PMJun 29
In news:tcmpbh93r7dgvmn6t...@4ax.com, governo...@gmail.com
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
WHEREAS the original purpose of public education was to create a literate,
informed electorate, and

WHEREAS public education has not only failed its mission, but has abandoned it
altogether, and

WHEREAS foreigners must pass a test to prove their knowledge of American
government, rights, and responsibilities, in order to become Citizens of the
United States of America, be it hereby

RESOLVED, that all citizens must pass the same tests required of foreigners
seeking American citizenship in order to qualify to vote in State and Federal
elections.

max headroom

Jun 29, 2022, 8:31:34 PMJun 29
In news:cgmpbhhebd1fl0bq1...@4ax.com, governo...@gmail.com
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
His "catch and release" policy likely led to this.

Siri Cruise

Jun 29, 2022, 9:08:39 PMJun 29
In article <t9iqt3$1j0s7$4...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> His "catch and release" policy likely led to this.

Ha-ha. You're so transparent you're just shit stained window.

Siri Cruise

Jun 29, 2022, 9:10:39 PMJun 29
In article <t9iqt1$1j0s7$3...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> RESOLVED, that all citizens must pass the same tests required of foreigners

I see you're one of those constitutional originalists who
despises the constitution. There's a seat waiting for you on the
supreme court.

Siri Cruise

Jun 29, 2022, 9:11:30 PMJun 29
In article <t9iqsv$1j0s7$2...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:chine.bleu-3647D...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
> Cruise
> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> >> What "equal tragedies"?
>
> > You blew it, newbie. ...
>
> No.

Ha ha ha. Snip and run.

max headroom

Jun 30, 2022, 2:03:29 AMJun 30
In news:chine.bleu-E8BF5...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9iqt1$1j0s7$3...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> RESOLVED, that all citizens must pass the same tests required of foreigners

> I see you're one of those constitutional originalists who despises the
> constitution....

Non sequitur.

max headroom

Jun 30, 2022, 2:03:31 AMJun 30
In news:chine.bleu-BDB81...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9iqt3$1j0s7$4...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> His "catch and release" policy likely led to this.

> Ha-ha. You're so transparent you're just shit stained window.

All hail Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial.

max headroom

Jun 30, 2022, 2:03:32 AMJun 30
In news:chine.bleu-DB91A...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9iqsv$1j0s7$2...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:chine.bleu-3647D...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> You blew it, newbie. ...

>> No.

> Ha ha ha. Snip and run.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Siri Cruise

Jun 30, 2022, 3:24:36 AMJun 30
In article <t9jebi$1ndjq$3...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Don't be so hard on yourself.

Ha-Ha. You against attempt assault with a flaccid weapon.

Siri Cruise

Jun 30, 2022, 3:26:27 AMJun 30
In article <t9jebg$1ndjq$2...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:chine.bleu-BDB81...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
> Cruise
> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
> > In article <t9iqt3$1j0s7$4...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> > <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> >> His "catch and release" policy likely led to this.
>
> > Ha-ha. You're so transparent you're just shit stained window.
>
> All hail Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial.

I congratulate you publicly embracing your feminity.

Siri Cruise

Jun 30, 2022, 3:27:15 AMJun 30
In article <t9jebd$1ndjq$1...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:chine.bleu-E8BF5...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
> Cruise
> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
> > In article <t9iqt1$1j0s7$3...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> > <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> >> RESOLVED, that all citizens must pass the same tests required of
> >> foreigners
>
> > I see you're one of those constitutional originalists who despises the
> > constitution....
>
> Non sequitur.

Snip away that pesky constitution.

Scout

Jun 30, 2022, 8:10:40 AMJun 30

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <t9iqt1$1j0s7$3...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> RESOLVED, that all citizens must pass the same tests required of
>> foreigners
>
> I see you're one of those constitutional originalists who
> despises the constitution.

How do you get from "constitutional originalist" to "despises the
constitution"....

That seems quite a leap without any foundation or basis.

Further, I'm pretty sure that max is fully aware of and supportive of the
ratified Amendments to the Constitution, the last of which was ratified in
1992

So what sort of "constitutional origianlist" are you claiming Max to be?
Because seems to me he accepts numerous changes made to the Constitution via
the prescribed and proper manner.

Let me guess.. your complaint is only that he actually believes the
Constitution should be followed as it was designed and intended to be....

So tell me, what do you think the law is? Merely a set of suggestions?

Scout

Jun 30, 2022, 8:10:40 AMJun 30

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
Assuming you limit it to when you first register to vote... I don't see how
that is unreasonable.

Scout

Jun 30, 2022, 8:10:41 AMJun 30

> In article <t9jebd$1ndjq$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> In news:chine.bleu-E8BF5...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise
>> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>> > I see you're one of those constitutional originalists who despises the
>> > constitution....
>>
>> Non sequitur.
>
> Snip away that pesky constitution.

We know you certainly want to.

max headroom

Jun 30, 2022, 11:02:45 AMJun 30
In news:chine.bleu-41287...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9jebi$1ndjq$3...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> Don't be so hard on yourself.

> Ha-Ha. You against attempt assault with a flaccid weapon.

Word salad.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 30, 2022, 11:16:07 AMJun 30
Biden speech writer?

Siri Cruise

Jun 30, 2022, 2:05:03 PMJun 30
In article <t9kdua$1uhhs$1...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> In news:chine.bleu-41287...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
> Cruise
> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
> > In article <t9jebi$1ndjq$3...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> > <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> >> Don't be so hard on yourself.
>
> > Ha-Ha. You against attempt assault with a flaccid weapon.
>
> Word salad.

Thanks for your sympathy on my failing eyesight.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 30, 2022, 2:34:12 PMJun 30
On 6/30/22 2:05 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t9kdua$1uhhs$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> In news:chine.bleu-41287...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise
>> <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Ha-Ha. You against attempt assault with a flaccid weapon.
>>
>> Word salad.
>
> Thanks for your sympathy on my failing eyesight.

Don't forget the daily and nightlt drownings of men women and children...

And all the other bodies they find that died from exposure to heat and
the desert conditions.

--
-That's karma-

max headroom

Jun 30, 2022, 5:07:33 PMJun 30
In news:chine.bleu-B62AC...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

> In article <t9kdua$1uhhs$1...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:chine.bleu-41287...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Ha-Ha. You against attempt assault with a flaccid weapon.

>> Word salad.

> Thanks for your sympathy on my failing eyesight.

I'm SO sorry your attempted insult fell flat.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 6:53:08 PMJun 30
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 18:15:14 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>In news:chine.bleu-98A3E...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
><chine...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
>> In article <t9fkkv$15td2$4...@dont-email.me>,
>> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>>> In news:chine.bleu-3416B...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Do you have a cousin named Mork?
>
>> Biden was president in 2017 or 2003? If not, who do you blame?
>
>The rest of us are discussing June, 2022. Try to stay on topic.

The discussion was actually about dead migrants. This June event is
not the first time this has happened.

Btw, those people would still be alive if we were to update our
immigration law to allow more folks in.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 6:54:45 PMJun 30
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:56:01 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>In news:chine.bleu-3647D...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri Cruise
><chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> What "equal tragedies"?
>
>> You blew it, newbie. ...
>
>No.

Yeah, ya kinda did.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 6:57:01 PMJun 30
Sounds great but it could lead to a "poll test" which would be
illegal. There would have to be a lifetime certification say, in high
school.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 6:59:07 PMJun 30
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:10:37 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t9iqt1$1j0s7$3...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> RESOLVED, that all citizens must pass the same tests required of foreigners
>
>I see you're one of those constitutional originalists who
>despises the constitution. There's a seat waiting for you on the
>supreme court.

He has a point. However, what if it turned out that registered
Democrats and Independents could pass the test twice as often as
registered Republicans.

He'd be the first in line to complain that the right to vote shouldn't
be tied to a test.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:01:20 PMJun 30
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 19:30:07 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>>46 people who biden allowed to be illegally smuggled into the country.
>>
>>Not Biden personally. Nor his policies.
>>
>>Swill
>
>The people disagree with you..

Cite.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 7:02:17 PMJun 30
"Likely"? Translation: "I have no evidence for it but I'm going to
believe it anyway."

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 30, 2022, 7:59:39 PMJun 30
<LOL> You deleted my cite and asked for a cite.. Here it is again..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-immigration-7359.html

max headroom

Jul 1, 2022, 2:30:30 AMJul 1
In news:hdasbhh4ma2qatir0...@4ax.com, governo...@gmail.com
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
Works for me. Alternately, a general or honorable discharge from the armed
forces would also earn a citizen the right to vote.

max headroom

Jul 1, 2022, 2:30:34 AMJul 1
In news:i7asbhh67jsn8ttk9...@4ax.com, governo...@gmail.com
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
Until Congress does that, the Chief Executive is required to enforce the laws as
made by Congress, not as he wishes they were.

max headroom

Jul 1, 2022, 2:30:37 AMJul 1
In news:jiasbh59suochql9n...@4ax.com, governo...@gmail.com
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:10:37 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> In article <t9iqt1$1j0s7$3...@dont-email.me>, "max headroom"
>> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>>> RESOLVED, that all citizens must pass the same tests required of foreigners

>> I see you're one of those constitutional originalists who
>> despises the constitution. There's a seat waiting for you on the
>> supreme court.

> He has a point. However, what if it turned out that registered
> Democrats and Independents could pass the test twice as often as
> registered Republicans.

Ooo, I love fantasies! Keep going....

> He'd be the first in line to complain that the right to vote shouldn't
> be tied to a test.

Actually, I've declined to vote on issues or candidates with which I was
unfamiliar, and I wish others would do the same.

max headroom

Jul 1, 2022, 2:30:39 AMJul 1
In news:apasbh9rgjqorlo4q...@4ax.com, governo...@gmail.com
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
We know more are attempting to cross the border illegally than before Biden's
inauguration. We know most are being given orders to appear in court at some
future date, then released. We know many have been transported to other states
by the feds.

Authorities believe these illegal aliens boarded the truck in Laredo, after they
crossed the border.

Siri Cruise

Jul 1, 2022, 5:24:01 AMJul 1
In article <t9m4a3$26kpp$1...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Works for me. Alternately, a general or honorable discharge from the armed
> forces would also earn a citizen the right to vote.

In your world some quartermaster deliverring cigarettes was more
important for the war effort than Oppenheimer. Or John Wayne. Or
Ronald Reagan.

Siri Cruise

Jul 1, 2022, 5:25:15 AMJul 1
In article <t9m4a8$26kpp$3...@dont-email.me>,
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Until Congress does that, the Chief Executive is required to enforce the laws
> as
> made by Congress, not as he wishes they were.

Unless the Chief Executive is a republican than it's off-topic to
applaud your hypocrisy.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 9:39:34 AMJul 1
On 6/30/2022 11:15 PM, oozing scarlet red maxipad attempted - and *failed* - to
bullshit:
Biden did not "let" the migrants who perished into the country, o oozing scarlet
red maxipad.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 10:41:53 AMJul 1
But as Dictat . . . er, President, he also has powers of discretion.
Not that I agree with an illegally open border, I want to see it
legally open.

Illegal immigration has been declining or flat since 2007 while the
illegal immigrant population has declined. Mexican immigrants are no
longer the majority of illegals in this country.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/04/13/key-facts-about-the-changing-u-s-unauthorized-immigrant-population/

Hate to admit it, but that's also part of our current inflation and is
the primary driver for wage increases. The supply of cheap labor
coming in from the south is drying up. You don't expect Americans to
wash dishes or perform other unskilled labor for $10 an hour under the
table, do you?

For years I've noticed blacks, women and immigrants being the majority
of staff in restaurants, especially fast food. Lately though, as
wages have come up, I'm seeing more white males at McD's, Hardee's and
even full service restaurants.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 10:44:15 AMJul 1
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 23:17:00 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>> He'd be the first in line to complain that the right to vote shouldn't
>> be tied to a test.
>
>Actually, I've declined to vote on issues or candidates with which I was
>unfamiliar, and I wish others would do the same.

If that was the rule, voter turnout would rarely exceed 10%.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 10:45:04 AMJul 1
Including non citizen immigrants, legal or not?

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 10:47:35 AMJul 1
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:59:35 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:00:45 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>The people disagree with you..
>>
>>Cite.

><LOL> You deleted my cite and asked for a cite.. Here it is again..

>https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-immigration-7359.html

How does this prove that Biden personally authorized the truck those
people died in?

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 10:57:10 AMJul 1
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 23:18:37 -0700, "max headroom"
There are more border agents and they're apprehending more illegals.
You're getting your wish, actually and it's driving wages through the
roof.

Due to a water leak, the insurance company is repairing some rooms in
the house. The bathroom was torn out over a week's time almost a
month ago and nobody has been back to finish it in over two weeks. The
contractor can't find workers. Ten years ago it would have been a
bunch of Mexicans working for low cash wages and the entire job would
have been done in a week. Now, it's been only white males showing up
and we can't get the work done.

>Authorities believe these illegal aliens boarded the truck in Laredo, after they
>crossed the border.

Would you like some facts with your whine?
https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/rising-border-encounters-in-2021

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 1, 2022, 2:28:43 PMJul 1
<LOL> Move the goalposts much?

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 8:42:29 PMJul 1
Oh, I forgot this update.

The local McDonald's is offering $17 an hour to start.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 8:53:55 PMJul 1
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 14:28:43 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 10:47:00 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 19:59:35 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
>><Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>><LOL> You deleted my cite and asked for a cite.. Here it is again..
>>>https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-immigration-7359.html
>>How does this prove that Biden personally authorized the truck those
>>people died in?

><LOL> Move the goalposts much?

You claimed: "46 people who biden allowed to be illegally smuggled
into the country."

But you still have not explained how he did it.

Iow, you're talking out of your ass.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 2, 2022, 4:44:20 AMJul 2
Biden allows illegals to come through the border.

max headroom

Jul 2, 2022, 12:03:57 PMJul 2
In news:5hfrbhtr7fla0i8iq...@4ax.com, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> typed:

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:38:14 -0700, "max headroom"
> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>> In news:chine.bleu-41287...@news.eternal-september.org, Siri
>> Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> typed:

>>> Ha-Ha. You against attempt assault with a flaccid weapon.

>> Word salad.

> Biden speech writer?

I don't blame his writers. Voting for Biden to be your president is like hiring
Bruce Willis to be in your action movie.

max headroom

Jul 2, 2022, 12:03:58 PMJul 2