MEDIA: A New Database of Vetting Failures

John D Groenveld

Mar 29, 2023, 7:09:44 AM3/29/23
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Mark Krikorian and his
merry band of deplorables, on why Donald Trump slow-walked Robert
Law's proposed reforms at USCIS.GOV:
<URL:https://cis.org/Transcript/Panel-Transcript-New-Database-Vetting-Failures>
| MR. KRIKORIAN: Two minutes.
| MR. LINDERMAN: So, quickly, a look in the record on the case of
| Muhammad Masood. Here you have an H-1B visa holder. He went to work
| in the - in the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. This guy very
| clearly with - held back his intentions through interviews, again,
| just like Alfallaj. He only becomes known to us when, apparently,
| according to the record he was using social media in an encrypted
| form and revealed his terrorist intentions. Again, the JTTF was
| there. They investigated. They found out. You can find this guy's
| information on LinkedIn. He had studied at Cambridge University in
| the U.K. He had traveled internationally multiple times. He had been
| selected for the very - the very rigorous Mayo Clinic program. And
| he still harbored terrorist intent. And we were only able to match
| this - to find this guy with the use of social media and follow-up
| enforcement in the United States. The lessons are very clear about
| the power of watchlisting to help inform our encounters.

Does Susie Wiles worry that Ken Griffin and Lachlan Murdoch will allow
Ron DeSantis to outflank Trump from the right on the National Question
and call on Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell to enact a NTSB.GOV for
to review the vetting failures of Tony Blinken's State.GOV, Ur M
Jaddou's USCIS.GOV, and Troy Miller's CBP.GOV?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Trump is actually having "MAGA Inc" send out emails notifying his
base of the ethics complaint aimed at DeSantis. This is the