MEDIA: Border bill is terrible, and a way for Biden to dodge blame for not enforcing the law

John D Groenveld

Feb 20, 2024, 8:10:56 AMFeb 20
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Mark Krikorian for Lachlan
Murdoch's NYPost.COM on whether Casey DeSantis laments that her path
to WhiteHouse.GOV was cut short by Ron's failure to convince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to buy advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM reminding legacy American proles that Donald Trump
endorsed Mitch McConnell and Jim Lankford:
<URL:https://nypost.com/2024/02/05/opinion/border-bill-is-terrible-and-a-way-for-biden-to-dodge-blame-for-not-enforcing-the-law/>
| So, instead, they found easy marks among Senate Republicans to try
| to solve their political problem. GOP leader Mitch McConnell has
| said that funding for Ukraine (which is the main purpose of this
| bill) "is the number one priority for the United States right now,"
| so he was predisposed to agree to almost anything, like the guy who
| walks into a car dealership with his heart so set in a snazzy new
| sportscar that he's talked into to the undercarriage coating and the
| paint protection package.
|
| Even worse, McConnell selected James Lankford of Oklahoma as the
| lead negotiator for the border deal.

Will Trump re-hire Amy Swonger as his liaison to McConnell's
Senate.GOV and Mike Johnson's House.GOV and what are Trump's
legislative priorities?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
""Everyone does this." I thought the point of Trump and MAGA is that
they are the only ones who don't do this? If they're just as bad as,