MEDIA: We're Finally Reshoring Manufacturing and They're Already Taking the Jobs Away From Americans

John D Groenveld

Mar 28, 2023, 7:00:50 AM3/28/23
IFSPP.ORG's Kevin Lynn for Newsweek on whether Susie Wiles sees signs
in Brad Parscale and Bill Stepien's surveys of potential Donald Trump
2016 and 2020 voters among legacy American proles that they would
prefer American STEM jobs go to American STEM workers:
<URL:https://www.newsweek.com/were-finally-reshoring-manufacturing-theyre-already-taking-jobs-away-americans-opinion-1787488>
| Many of the jobs sent and created overseas will remain there. But
| the individuals who formerly held those jobs are still here. Darin
| Wedel, a former Texas Instruments employee, became the focus of
| national attention when his wife Jennifer questioned President
| Obama during an online Q & A. She asked a great question that still
| bears asking: Why does the government continue to extend H-1B visas
| when there are tons of Americans like her husband who are qualified?
|
| Obama replied with a non-answer about how engineering is in demand,
| specifically in high technology areas. Yet when Jennifer Wedel
| brought up the fact that her husband was a semiconductor engineer,
| the President had no response.

Does Wiles worry Ken Griffin and Lachlan Murdoch will grant
permission to Ron DeSantis to use their campaign stump to outflank
Trump from the right on the National Question by inviting the likes
of Mike Emmons to talk about the Cheap Labor Lobby dispossessing
legacy American proles and their posterity?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"The inability of the GOP to break from the Biden administration on
foreign policy, the conflation of "America First" with US-led