MEDIA: United States may start issuing work permits to those waiting for Green Card for over 5 years

1 view

John D Groenveld

Mar 31, 2023, 7:02:00 AM3/31/23
Times of India's anonymous hack on whether Donald Trump regrets taking
Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign
trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/work/united-states-may-start-issuing-work-permits-to-those-waiting-for-green-card-for-over-5-years/articleshow/98729228.cms>
| Such a move, if approved by the Biden administration, will ease the
| wait for the Permanent Resident Card for highly skilled foreign
| workers.
|
| The recommendation proposes that the Department of Homeland
| Security's US Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS) grant
| employment authorisation documents (EADs) and travel documents to
| individuals who have approved I-140 employment-based visa petitions
| in the EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 categories.
|
| The move would also include those applicants who have been waiting
| in the visa backlog for five or more years regardless of whether
| they have filed applications for adjustment of status.

Does Susie Wiles fear Ken Griffin and Lachlan Murdoch will unleash Ron
DeSantis enough to invite the likes of Mike Emmons onto their campaign
stage to discuss the benefits of an immigration moratorium?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Trump ran on normalizing relations with Russia to avoid the kind of
war we're seeing now. But he ended up arming Ukraine and elevating