MEDIA: Democrats' Big Gamble on the Border Crashers Will Pay Political Dividends

John D Groenveld

Feb 22, 2024, 6:43:41 AMFeb 22
Chronicles' Paul Gottfried on whether Susie Wiles sees signs in her
(or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) polling
for Donald Trump that legacy American proles increasingly recognize
that the Cheap Labor Lobby's scab workers dilute their votes against
their dispossession:
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/democrats-big-gamble-on-the-border-crashers-will-pay-political-dividends/>
| Elon Musk told us something obvious two days ago on Twitter about
| why the Biden administration has refused to take any action in the
| face of our overrun southern border. According to Musk: "Criminal
| charges, convictions, or gang membership alone are not enough for
| deportation. You basically have to be a convicted axe murderer to be
| deported." "That's because every deportation is a lost vote. They
| are importing as many votes as possible before the election."

Does Casey DeSantis regret that Ron was unable confince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to buy advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and Mitch McConnell so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby includes the
magic words: "merit based"?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"MAGA Inc. doesn't want you to see it but the Trump family is the
biggest obstacle to right-wing pushback against left-wing ideologies