MEDIA: Chamber of Commerce Endorses Lankford Plan to Reward Corporations with More Foreign Workers

John D Groenveld

Feb 21, 2024, 6:56:54 AMFeb 21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Donald Trump will re-hire Amy Swonger to sell his
legislative agenda to Mitch McConnell's Senate.GOV and Mike Johnson's
House.GOV:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/05/chamber-commerce-endorses-lankford-plan-reward-corporations-more-foreign-workers/>
| The bill, negotiated by Lankford as well as Sens. Kyrsten Sinema (I-
| AZ) and Chris Murphy (D-CT), would increase the number of foreign
| workers by nearly 20,000 annually who can score green cards to take
| mostly white-collar professional jobs.
|
| The Chamber of Commerce, which advocates for a flooded labor market
| where corporations have unlimited access to hire foreign workers,
| endorsed the bill.
|
| "The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is pleased to see desperately needed
| border security, asylum, and immigration reforms included in the
| emergency supplemental funding proposal before the U.S. Senate," the
| Chamber's Neil Bradley said in a statement:
|
|| The economic disruption and human suffering wrought by our
|| border crisis have become so severe that Congress cannot afford to
|| ignore these problems any longer. We look forward to working with
|| Members of Congress to pass these commonsense measures that will
|| improve America's security by addressing our southern border and
|| supporting Ukraine and Israel. [Emphasis added]
|
| Sinema, who helped craft the bill, counts the Chamber as one of her
| biggest donors. This year, alone, the Chamber's political action
| committee (PAC) has thrown $10,000 her way for her expected re-
| election bid.

Will the Cheap Labor Lobby allow their representatives in Congress.GOV
to pass America First legislation?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"The only "Trump Supporter" the Mainstream Media and politicians
like Adam Kinzinger will defend. Very Curious!" - Columbia Bugle