MEDIA: F-1 visa premium processing: An incentive for Indian students to study in the US

John D Groenveld

Mar 30, 2023, 7:05:52 AM3/30/23
Sayantan Biswas for Times of India on whether Susie Wiles recommends
Donald Trump invite Narendra Modi to serve as a Save America campaign
surrogate:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/study/f-1-visa-premium-processing-an-incentive-for-indian-students-to-study-in-the-us/articleshow/98698589.cms>
| In September 2022, the USCIS announced a revision of employment
| authorisation applicable from March 6 to extend a student's
| retention period in the US, reduce the backlog, and enhance
| processing efficiency. In this policy, selected categories of
| students on F-1 visas who pursue studies in STEM or its allied
| modules can opt for an additional 24 months extension of their OPT
| program to find a suitable employment opportunity. Once the
| extension period ends, they can apply for an H-1B work visa or
| search for an employer willing to sponsor their work visas.

Does Wiles see signs in Brad Pascale and Bill Stepien's surveys of
legacy American proles for Trump's 2016 and 2020 campaigns that
legacy American proles disapprove of Big .EDU presidents and deans
leasing American classroom seats and laboratory stools to the 8B
globe's top two quintiles and does she worry Ken Griffin and Lachlan
Murdoch will allow Ron DeSantis to seize the high ground from Trump?

John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Throughout the Trump era, we saw study after study claiming to have
"uncovered the truth"--that Trump voters were motivated by racial