MEDIA: Josh Hawley Slams Biden's Migration Bill as Economic 'Betrayal,' 'Insulting'

John D Groenveld

Feb 22, 2024, 6:43:09 AMFeb 22
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump will again endorse Mitch McConnell and Jim
Lankford:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/02/06/josh-hawley-slams-migration-bill-economic-betrayal-insulting/>
| Hawley's perspective is a minority among Republican legislators. But
| it is a growing theme that is politically tied to former President
| Donald Trump's enthusiastic and populist-themed majority in the
| party's vital base.
|
| That pocketbook politics theme is pulling over more Republican
| politicians as they zig-zag between pro-migration donors and pro-
| American voters.
|
| For example, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), was picked by D.C. insiders as
| the Republican face of the 2013 "Gang of Eight" amnesty. But in
| 2023, he authored a book saying that "This country has prioritized
| the importation of cheap labor."

Does Trump prefer NRSC.ORG's Steve Daines to succeed McConnell at
Senate.GOV?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"There's a 100% chance the trump campaign is deploying a bot swarm
to mass report me for misgendering Bruce Jenner" - Pedro Gonzalez