MEDIA: Republican Study Committee Creates Holistic Immigration Plan to Raise Wages, Grow Middle Class

John D Groenveld

Jun 16, 2022, 7:50:55 AM6/16/22
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Sean Moran
on what will be the Roy Beck NumbersUSA GPA for Donald Trump's Save
America PAC endorsed candidates:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/09/exclusive-republican-study-committee-budget-creates-holistic-immigration-plan-raise-wages-grow-middle-class/>
| Many leading conservatives helped craft the RSC budget proposal,
| including Rep. Kevin Hern (R-OK), who is the RSC Budget and Spending
| Task Force chair and is also running to replace Banks for RSC
| chairman. Other task force members include:
|
| Byron Donalds (R-FL)
| Ralph Norman (R-SC)
| Trent Kelly (R-MS)
| Ronny Jackson (R-TX)
| Beth Van Duyne (R-TX)
| Bob Good (R-VA)
| Tom Tiffany (R-WI)
| Ben Cline (R-VA)
| Ron Estes (R-KS)
| Roger Williams (R-TX)
| Fred Keller (R-PA)
| Troy Nehls (R-TX)
| Michael Cloud (R-TX)
| August Pfluger (R-TX)
|
| "As conservatives, we believe our country should be open to those
| that will seek the American dream, and not those that will seek to
| depend on the American taxpayer. We also believe it is morally
| reprehensible for liberal elites in the Biden Administration to use
| the hard-earned dollars of the American people to enact an open
| borders agenda," the RSC budget explained.

Will Trump campaign for Jim Banks' American Tech Workforce Act?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"YouTube's tagline is: "Enjoy the videos you love." Well, 5 million
people (in just 24 hours!) loved President Trump's interview with