MEDIA: Senate Bill Explodes Chain Migration Despite Opposition from 63% Likely Voters

John D Groenveld

Feb 22, 2024, 6:42:52 AMFeb 22
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her route to WhiteHouse.GOV
was ended by Ron's failure to secure advertisements from David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to warn legacy American proles in Iowa
and New Hampshire that Donald Trump endorsed Mitch McConnell and
Jim Lankford:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/06/senate-bill-explodes-chain-migration-despite-opposition-from-63-likely-voters/>
| A bill from Sens. James Lankford (R-OK), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and
| Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) would explode the level of so-called "chain
| migration" into the United States despite opposition from a majority
| of likely voters. Chain migration allows naturalized American
| citizens to sponsor an unlimited number of foreign relatives for
| green cards to resettle in the U.S.
|
| Among other things, the bill increases family-based green cards by
| 32,000 annually. These are green cards that expand chain migration,
| allowing more foreign nationals to resettle in the U.S. for no other
| reason than being related to a naturalized citizen.

Does Amy Swonger recommend Trump endorse Steve Daines to succeed
McConnell and will the Cheap Labor Lobby lose their hold on
Congress.GOV?
John
groe...@acm.org
--
"Alex claims my report about him recruiting influencers for Trump's
2024 campaign is false. So here's proof of him trying to do that