I am reaching out to see if you had any consultants available for some of our urgent staffing needs.
Currently we have following open requirements for Canadian citizens /PRs (Permanent Residents).
This engagement will be effective: August 2023 (upon hire) to March 31, 2024.
Candidates must meet the following mandatory requirements to be considered for this role:
1. Minimum 7 years experience working in a Cybersecurity role
2. Experience implementing NIST-CSF
3. Experience integrating NIST-CSF/Standards into projects and processes
4. Knowledge of CIS Critical Security Controls, CSA, CCM, PCI-DSS
Location and Hours:
• Remote (work from home)
• 8 hours daily, Monday to Friday (excluding stat holidays and mandatory vacation time off as specified by MBLL)
• Core business hours are between 8 am-5:30 pm (CST)
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 7 years experience in a Cybersecurity role
• Experienced with implementing NIST-CSF
• Experienced with aligning standards to NIST-CSF
• Understanding of CIS Critical Security Controls
• Understanding of PCI-DSS
• Understanding of CSA CCM
• Experience in continuous improvement processes
• Experienced in awareness training for NIST-CSF and standards
• Experienced in creating SharePoint sites to communication information
• Experienced in drafting Cybersecurity policies aligned to standards
• Experienced in drafting standards that are aligned with industry Cybersecurity standards
• Any of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS GIAC
• Must have Windows based computer with standard Windows 10 applications
• Must possess own communication device
If you have any candidates available for these requirements, please share their updated resume along with Visa Status, hourly rates, and availability.
Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Mishra | Assistant Manager - Database and Market Research
| Web: http://www.cyret.com
Cyret Technologies Inc.
“A Capitol Hill Systems Company”
INDIA |USA |PHILIPPINES |UAE