Forms 26EH/160EH Medical - Onshore

shara...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2008, 12:17:35 PM8/27/08
I've just lodged my online application (onshore subclass 885). Could
you please tell me how can I obtain medical forms 26EH and 160EH. If
these forms are emailed to me, Could you please tell me when, because
my medical test have been arranged for the next week.

Senda2008

Aug 27, 2008, 1:25:40 PM8/27/08

::Hello..

If you applied for an onshore subclass 885 visa, then i think you were
suppose to undergo a medical examination before lodging the
application. As per DIAC website *\"Applicants applying for a General
Skilled Migration visa in Australia, will need to use form 26 and/or
form 160 as they are required to undergo a medical examination before
they lodge the application. \"*

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/index.htm::

--
Senda2008

shara...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2008, 10:11:33 PM8/27/08
On Aug 28, 1:25 am, Senda2008
<Senda2008.3et...@advice.forums.gettingdownunder.com> wrote:

Thanks for your reply, if you go to
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/885_checklist.pdf,
it says"the evidence that all applicants have booked a health
examination". Could you please have a look and let me know that am I
correct or not. Because I'm worried now.