Sahaja Sthithi Yoga - INTRODUCTORY CLASS & 13-DAY PROGRAM

Kanaka Raj

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

Sahaja Sthithi Yoga - "The Art of Effortless Living"

***********************************
INTRODUCTORY CLASS & 13-DAY PROGRAM
***********************************

INTRODUCTORY CLASS
------------------

DATE: Sunday March 12, 2000 (6:00pm - 8:00pm)
PLACE: Local 768 Recreation Association
4127 E. Second St. (1 block north of Third & Smithville)
Dayton, OH
FEES: FREE

Class is open to all. Please bring in your friends and colleagues.

13-DAY PROGRAM
--------------

DATE: Monday March 13 - Saturday March 25, 2000 (6:30pm - 9:30pm)
PLACE: Local 768 Recreation Association
4127 E. Second St. (1 block north of Third & Smithville)
Dayton, OH

The Introductory Class and the 13-Day Program will be given by
Sathguru Jaggi Vasudev, an enlightened Yoga Guru from India.

Sahaja Sthithi Yoga is "The Art of Effortless Living". Practice
of Sahaja Sthithi Yoga has helped thousands find relief from
chronic ailments such as Asthma, Hypertension, Diabetes, Sinus,
Migraine, Arthritis, Obesity and Pain.

For information and reservations, please call:

Daytime: Rajashree Bhat (937) 291-2945
Evening: Karen Clark (937) 258-2775
Saroja Ponnappan (937) 433-2565

Dontation:

Individual -- $200
Couple -- $300
Seniors (60+) - $100
Student - $50

For further information, visit us at the following URL:

http://www.ishafoundation.org

"This life for me is an endeavor to help people experience and
express their divinity."
--Sathguru Jaggi Vasudev

****************** OM SHANTHI SHANTHI SHANTHI ******************

Paul Broeker

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

Not only is this advertising which does not belong here -- it's also
ridiculous. Do they think we are all going to go to Dayton Ohio to hear
this Yogi speak?

Some people are just extra clueless.

--
--Paul Broeker ** There ain't no answer. There ain't **
Santa Maria CA ** going to be any answer. There never **