MANDRA(QUAALUDE),HYDROCODONE,ACTAVIS,OXYS,XANAX,VALIUm>M,PERCS,ETC FOR SALE.TEXT (657) 666-8994.

1 view

Dr Edward

Jun 12, 2015, 10:12:27 PM6/12/15
Email : phig...@yahoo.com
Text : (657) 666-8994
We have the following meds below available in stock now for auction:
*Ephedrine Hcl
*Ketamine
*Ayurvedic Urea (legitimate height increasing and grow taller medicine)
*Seconal
*Nembutal (Powder,Pills and Liquid form)
*Oxycotin / Oxycodone 10,20 ,40 and 80 mg
*Actavis Promethazine Codeine Purple Cough Syrup (16oz and 320z)
*Hydrocodone 10500, 10325 ,7.5750 mg
*Valium 10,15 and 20 mg *Xanax 1 and 2 mg
*Dilaudid 2,4 and 8 mg *Ritalin 5,10, 20 mg
*Percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg
*Opana 20mg and 40mg
*Ketamine 10ml
*Rohypnol 2mg

We also sell many others meds though not mention on the list above at good
prices and great discount offered to bulk buyers.
We have unlimited stock of the above shortlisted products.We sell local
and worldwide, and at discounted and negotiable prices.
Email : phig...@yahoo.com
Text : (657) 666-8994