CGM Startup GWave, noninvasive glucose measurement via radio waves?

_

Aug 13, 2021, 9:21:22 PM8/13/21
- - -
August 12 2021
https://www.fiercebiotech.com/medtech/hagar-brews-up-11m-after-a-serendipitous-spill-led-to-creation-new-cgm-tech
- - -

Comment: In the process of preparing for an FDA
clinical trial, undisclosed when FDA approval might
occur (my guess would be sometime in 2022). They
state "A proof-of-concept study found the company's
radio frequency technology was able to continuously
measure glucose levels with at least 90% accuracy, ...

... compared to the estimated 70% rate for traditional
continuous glucose monitors." To the best of my know-
ledge, leading CGMs are at least 90% accurate, so I
suspect that 70% figure is a misstatement.

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
https://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

Glucose Anomalies Research regarding
Potential Cures / Improvements in Treatments
https://prohuman.net/glucoseanomaliesresearch.htm