Delaney Wade, diagnosed with Islit in 2019, now age 15

_

Jun 24, 2021, 6:28:38 PM6/24/21
Islit - Insulinitis, near-total to total loss of
endogenous insulin.

June 24 2021
https://www.wbir.com/article/news/local/five-at-four/teenage-crossfit-athlete-battles-type-1-diabetes-inspires-others/51-11be50be-5543-4b99-80af-0916d666ac39

Delaney, I find her attractive for the following
reasons:

1) She's young, cute, beautiful, hot, and has been
dealing with Islit for about 2 years, a condition I've
battled for over 60 years (I got it at age 5,in March
1961)

2) She's got an alluring personality

3) She's got a positive spirit

4) She uses a Dexcom G6 to monitor her glucose
levels (the same device I use), quote / excerpt that
shows how the Dexcom G6 helps her: "... while she's
working out she knows if she needs to stop and eat
or give herself a shot. ...". She's currently using an
insulin pen for her exogenous insulin.

5) She agrees with my perspective on Islit unpredic-
tability as indicated in the following quote / excerpt:
"... It's a roller coaster, to be honest. My sugars,
they'll be low, high, good, and it can be up and down,
but it's not like a bad roller coaster," Wade said. "You
just can't really predict it. It's really not predictable."

My only disagreement with her statement, I'd call it
a bad roller coaster, but since she has such a posi-
tive view, I can understand why she perceives it as
not being a bad roller coaster. Perhaps she also
likes roller coasters. I don't, but don't fear those as
much as other rides that have a lot more height fear
in riding them.

Things we differ about:

1) She calls herself Diabeast. I'm trying to rid the
world of all diabetes references so I'd refer to her
as Islitbabe or Islitcutie or Islithottie.

2) The article statement "Delaney Wade said she
believes God is using her story of strength to inspire
others in achieving their dreams."

Details of my differences with her point of view on
that are present in many posts at https://prohuman.net
but what I admire about Delaney far outweighs my dif-
ferences with her thinking any (or one) God(s) exist(s)
or is (are) using her story.

Inspiring others, that's noble, I'm just not persuaded
God(s) perspectives on life's mysteries are worthy of
being followed or promoted or indoctrinated into chil-
dren before they're old enough to know any better.

John Lennon Imagine (Official Music Video 1971)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ72bYyEtBg

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

INSULINITIS (ISLIT)

New SUPERIOR clarifying name for near-
total to total loss of endogenous insulin
https://prohuman.net/pix2/new_superior_clarifying_name_is_INSULINITIS.jpg

The overwhelming majority of Islit caused by
autoimmune attacks on pancreatic beta cells
(Insulitis Islit) but there are

o 15 specific types of rapid onset Islit, a
rare condition (only present in < one-half
of 1% of Americans & in a much lower rate
in most of the world), when present is typ-
ically diagnosed at age under 30
(50% at age < 18, 20% at age 19 to 29)

o 1 slow onset specific type, Latent Autoim-
mune Islit, frequency unknown but per a
recent report, misdiagnosed as Cellosis
(new clarifying name for type 2 diabetes)
almost 40% of the time due to its slow
onset and its occurrence typically at age
over 30

Old outdated anachronistic name for Islit is
type 1 diabetes, confusing in that diabetes
without clarifier is often used to describe
this condition which is 1 of the 7 Disparate
High Glucose Conditions (DHGCs).

That makes figuring out which DHGC is actu-
ally being referred to (and it can be any one,
or some, or all of them when the diabetes
or diabetic word is used without clarifier)
confusing / difficult:
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticguessinggame.jpg
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticconfusion.jpg
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticendingthemisunderstanding.jpg

- - -

Insulin / Insulin Pump / CGM I use

Fiasp Ultra-Fast-Acting Insulin in a
tubeless Omnipod insulin pump catheter
placed into skin / pod with adhesive
stuck onto skin every 80 hours, control
via PDM (Personal Data Manager)
https://prohuman.net/pix2/Fiaspinsulin_tubelessOmnipodDASHinsulinpump.jpg

Dexcom G6 CGM (continuous glucose monitor)
https://prohuman.net/pix2/Dexcom_G6_CGM.jpg

- - -

Stop Diabetes/Diabetic Confusion
with New Superior Clarifying Terms
https://www.change.org/stopdiabetesdiabeticconfusionwithNewSuperiorClarifyingTerms

AntiPro&T1.1DM

Jun 24, 2021, 8:50:39 PM6/24/21
_ wrote:

> I find her attractive

She's only 15 yo. Grandpa, you're too old for her.

Stop daydreaming and check your BG. Don't be an islitIdiot.
--
APT1.1DM = SAID+T5 = SAID+(MARD/50) = T1.1, per Lancet 5 DM Groups.
Insulinitis = Insulitis: β-cell destruction by lymphocytes, not a disease name.