I Have Returned

Dave Groves

Jan 10, 2002, 2:45:05 AM1/10/02
Not really.

I'm just that guy called "James", reminding you that it takes more than one
participant for a flame war... and no one can force you to partake.

Get a life. Or don't.

Flame on.

Jim Dumas

Jan 10, 2002, 3:13:09 AM1/10/02
Don't worry, Groves is not going to arrive for the party.

Life can go back to normal.

It was a stick to wallop Beav with, TIA,
--
Jim Dumas, j-d...@mindspring.com (remove dontSPAMME)
T1 4/86, background retinopathy, rarely HG: <1/mo.

Beavis

Jan 10, 2002, 6:56:44 AM1/10/02

"Jim Dumas" <j-d...@dontSPAMMEmindspring.com> wrote in message

> Don't worry, Groves is not going to arrive for the party.

Coward that he is, that comes as no surprise.

> Life can go back to normal.

Where you spend all day kissing his arse.

> It was a stick to wallop Beav with,

Seems to have missed Dumbo.

Jim Dumas

Jan 10, 2002, 9:19:33 AM1/10/02
Beavis wrote:

Dear Beav,

Groves has computer problems at the moment.

He will engage you when they are fixed. Take a bath and prepare. TIA.

Beavis

Jan 10, 2002, 9:27:20 PM1/10/02

> Beavis wrote:
> >
> Dear Beav,
>
> Groves has computer problems at the moment.

Groves' problems run somewhat deeper than those provided by a
computer. As do yours apparently.

> He will engage you when they are fixed. Take a bath and
prepare. TIA.

I can handle it. He's "engaged" me before, but he ran away to
lick his burns. Tell him that another diabetic (this time over
here) killed someone when he went hypo while driving. I've just
written to the judge telling him I felt he he should've whacked
him in the slammer for life. That'll make Groves' day.

Jim Dumas

Jan 11, 2002, 6:07:45 PM1/11/02
Beavis wrote:

Who cares what Beav said.

Dear Beav,

I plan to keep Groves focused on you alone. I'm driving the bus.

Ozgirl

Jan 11, 2002, 7:54:25 PM1/11/02

"Jim Dumas" <j-d...@dontSPAMMEmindspring.com> wrote

> I plan to keep Groves focused on you alone. I'm driving the bus.

Groves is a puppet?

Jim Dumas

Jan 11, 2002, 8:00:23 PM1/11/02

No. Groves and I have a truce. We're working together.

But he hates Beav. So I'll use that as a tool. Then move on.

Tiger Lily

Jan 11, 2002, 8:31:23 PM1/11/02
oh, i have to forward this one to Dave..... this is just too funny..... i
bet he'll LOVE it........ NOT

--
k t1 14 yr

Jim Dumas

Jan 11, 2002, 9:06:09 PM1/11/02
Hi Tiger Lily,

I'm just building a new puzzle to solve. Everybody likes excitement,

Beavis

Jan 11, 2002, 9:31:12 PM1/11/02

> Dear Beav,
>
> I plan to keep Groves focused on you alone.

What, like a trained monkey? I wonder what he'd think of that?

I'm driving the bus.

I don't catch buses.

Beav

Beavis

Jan 11, 2002, 9:32:26 PM1/11/02

> Hi Tiger Lily,
>
> I'm just building a new puzzle to solve. Everybody likes
excitement,

This is EXCITING??? Wow Jim, you must lead a very "interesting"
life if this is exciting.

Beav

Tiger Lily

Jan 11, 2002, 10:36:02 PM1/11/02
ROTFLMAO........ no kidding, Beav................ pretty sad, eh

--
k t1 14 yr

Beavis wrote in message
<9eN%7.22917$X87.3...@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>...

Jim Dumas

Jan 11, 2002, 11:13:48 PM1/11/02
Beavis wrote:

Thank you Beav.

Your interest is noted. Hit the rack. TIA.

Jim Dumas

Jan 11, 2002, 11:15:42 PM1/11/02
Tiger Lily wrote:

> ROTFLMAO........ no kidding, Beav................ pretty sad, eh

You are right Tiger Lily. I apologize,

Jim Dumas

Jan 11, 2002, 11:17:55 PM1/11/02
Beavis wrote:

Thank you Beav,

Your bravery is noted. Regards,

Beavis

Jan 12, 2002, 11:36:30 AM1/12/02

"Tiger Lily" <kho...@REMOVETHIStelusplanet.net> wrote in message

> ROTFLMAO........ no kidding, Beav................ pretty sad,
eh

I thought so, but you be careful Kate, coz Jim thinks you're
firmly in his camp, and we don't want anything upsetting the
apple-cart:-) Come to think of it, a few apples rolling around
might just over excite him to the point of apoplexy and that
would be too exciting an image even for me:-))

Beav

Beavis

Jan 12, 2002, 11:49:25 AM1/12/02

> Beavis wrote:
> >
> Thank you Beav,
>
> Your bravery is noted. Regards,

Jim, it's obvious your store of witty comebacks is now depleted,
if this is the best you can do. I don't like doing battle with an
unarmed opponent, so I think it's time to call it a day.

Beav

Jim Dumas

Jan 12, 2002, 9:16:37 PM1/12/02
Beavis wrote:

Dear Beav,

Get the cell out and give me a call. You took another wrong turn.

Jim Dumas

Jan 12, 2002, 9:20:38 PM1/12/02
Beavis wrote:

> Jim, it's obvious your store of witty comebacks is now depleted,
> if this is the best you can do. I don't like doing battle with an
> unarmed opponent, so I think it's time to call it a day.

Where we at Beav,

You're a scholar and a gent. TIA.