Quackery revisited

DG

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
All truth passes through 3 stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is
violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."...Arthur
Schopenhauer

Guess what!! There's no herbs here for Ted and Co. to ridicule. There's not
even shoe inserts mentioned. So is this a bunch of hooey too? Maybe this
procedure would benefit diabetes? Ahh, but it can't. It doesn't have FDA
approval, only scientific research by more quack doctors and physicists.
Judge for yourselves and stop listening to the narrow-minded "follow the
pied piper" mentality that exists here. For those simpletons that haven't
figured out yet why disclaimers are always visible in documents such as
these, it's because the FDA Gestapo squads will jail anyone bucking the
system, got it?
http://www.rarebooks.net/beck/ for more complete data.

Total Cancer Remissions through Blood Electrification Combined with Magnetic
Pulsing plus Silver Colloid Ingestion

Theories Offered for Information and Educational Purposes Only and are the
Author's Opinions

Copyright © 1996/1997 Robert C. Beck1 D.Sc. Revision March 20, 1997

My archives contain a tantalizing report from several decades ago describing
an authenticated record of an older man who was struck by lightning,
survived, and subsequently grew a third set of teeth and a bushy head of
youthful new dark hair. His grossly metastasized, inoperable cancers
vanished. He threw away his glasses and cane, and appeared much younger and
was totally healthy for the first time ever. This fascinated scientists and
years later almost encouraged some highly illegal and bizarre human
experiments in an abandoned aircraft hangar in Wendover, Utah where Tesla
coil research with ball lightning was underway. The incident generated wide
speculation but few insights at the time. This mystery remained sleeping
until 1990 when an astounding discovery was reported at Albert Einstein
College of Medicine in NYC by Drs. Kaali and Wyman. Not surprisingly, these
data were apparently immediately suppressed. (See Science News; Mar. 30, '91
pg. 207; and LongevIty: Dec.' 92 pg. 14.)

As a totally unexpected and unpredictable outcome of my self-funded research
since 1991 into "blood electrification" with micro currents for AIDS
(currently showing excellent results) a growing number of users previously
unknown to me, began independently reporting remarkable "spontaneous
remissions" of numerous other diseases Including cancer. Most involved no
doctors, medication, or time off. Recoveries occurred after subjects had
self-administered an altered do-it-yourself in vivo blood electrification
treatment patially described as an In Vitro process in US Patent #5,188,738
issued to Dr. Steven Kaali in '93. (This work may have been anticipated
twenty years earlier in 1973 by patent # 3,753,886 and by several others
dating back to the turn of the century...) We were puzzled to find
explanations. This preliminary report offers one possible theory. The
magnetic pulser success with Cancer was independently proven in 1984 and
described in US Patent #4,665,898 and eleven other independent researchers
and patents going back over fifty years.

The Einstein disclosure describes removing blood from one arm, electrifying
it, and returning it to the other arm in a process similar to dialysis. It
also describes surgically implanted active electrode chambers containing
miniature batteries sewn inside blood vessels. This author's preferred
approach leaves all blood in the body, is totally non-invasive, costs
practically nothing and is safely accomplished in about a month with ~two
hours per day exposures as one goes about his normal activities. It handles
most pathogens while blood flows naturally through the ~60cc volume of the
electrified forearm's ulnar branch arteries from elbow to wrist. Without
medications, invasive techniques or doctors, most pathogens, viruses,
microbes, parasites and fungi just tend to disappear. Progress can be easily
observed with dark-field and phase-contrast microscopy. The entire process
and simple apparatus is fully described in my '91 paper and recent issues of
Explore. (Vol. 7 #1.) Also simple instructions for self-made silver colloids
of far better quality than you can usually buy are given. You can turn any
glass of tap or distilled water into a 3 ppm top quality colloid in about
two minutes anywhere with a shirt pocket battery-operated instrument. To
date many "spontaneous remissions" of dozens of "incurable" illnesses
including HIV have been reported by users and researchers of this "blood
purification" when combined with ingestion of pennies-per-gallon instantly
self-made silver colloid. Since none of dozens of friends using these
apparent miracles has experienced infections, colds, flu, pneumonia, or lost
a single day's productivity in over three years, evidence strongly suggests
restored immune systems or dramatically improved blood functioning. It is
also fascinating to note that several pet owners report their cats now
refuse to drink water if silver colloid is not added. Trips to veterinarians
with previously recurring infections were cut dramatically. It is as though
the Creator had left a secret "back door" method for mankind to finally
conquer incurable diseases plaguing us since the beginning of time. To stay
out of big trouble, these data are being offered under "First Amendment
freedom of speech" rights and legally should not be construed as medical
advice.

It has long been known that dissections of cadavers dying of natural causes
reveal many have had cancer several times during their lifetime resulting in
"spontaneous remissions" generally without their knowledge and without ever
visiting a doctor. An optimally functioning immune system somehow "handles"
diseases of which the subject seldom becomes aware. Several promising
broad-spectrum natural immunological agents like interferon and interleukin
are produced by healthy Immune systems but would cost thousands for patients
with already overloaded or "shut down" defenses although many such
neuropeptides could speed cures. Other respected researchers describe
"pleomorphic" forms of cancer pathogens which evolve through several stages-
even mycotoxin involvement- all of which surrender to blood cleaning. In
spite of dozens of theories offered, most diseases disappear with these
simple, rapid, inexpensive in-vivo do-it-yourself tools and without drugs,
herbs, homeopathics, pharmaceuticals, diets, doctors, discomfort or any
medical intervention. Users have nothing to buy except replacement
batteries. Complete recoveries cost under $2 per patient per disease. For
persons unable to self-assemble the simple electrifier (about two hours and
~$30), dozens of people are currently custom building them and several
companies are providing excellent and reliable combination "plant growth
stimulators" and colloid generators ready to use. Most retail from $125 to
$200. But this health breakthrough is politically incorrect and may never be
FDA approved because of billions invested in treatment facilities,
pharmaceuticals, and in clinical diagnostic equipment which must be
amortized even if made obsolete. This discovery gives power over diseases
back to the individual; an economic disaster for the health cartels. The
only dangers lie in too rapid detoxification avoidable by increasing water
intake for flushing wastes (Herxheimer's syndrome), plus ingestion of any
herbs (even garlic) during blood electrification because of vastly enhanced
cell absorption due to electroporation. (See J.C. Weaver; Harvard-MIT in
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry 51 :426-435; 1993.) All drugs, herbs,
alcohol, tobacco, and some vitamins must be discontinued for at least two
days before starting and for the duration of blood electrification or
magnetic pulsing. This minimizes substances in your blood plasma which can
become toxic at ~20X their normal levels.

Electrification is now being successfully used underground around the world.
One Eastern MD claims numerous documented cancer cures by using only blood
electrification and no surgery, radiation, drugs or chemotherapy. Many were
considered terminal. We're even seeing clean blood tests of now healthy
patients with previously long-standing Lupus. We have in our posession many
IRB's showing complete HIV remissions, sero-conversions, and negative PCR
tests.

The most reasonable theory of why electrification is so surprisingly
effective for so many conditions lies in the now-proven fact that when
correctly applied directly into blood (not into other body tissue like palms
of hands, soles of feet, or organs) it neutralizes all microbes, pathogens,
fungi, parasites, viruses, bacteria, mycotoxins and coexisting foreign
lifeforms and alien invaders and their byproducts. This should never be
confused with Royal Rife or Hulda Clark technology. Effective results are
found to require a minimum of 27 Volts under load with low impedance output
which must deliver up to several milliamperes measurable current into skin
to produce the required 50 to 100 microamperes internally through blood
after the inevitable series resistance losses through vessel walls plus
several layers of tissue. Electrical currents in blood can be measured with
an ac microamp meter by IR drop using partially insulated hypodermic needles
inserted ~6 inches apart into the same artery. Clark's "syncro zap" running
at her standard 30 khz (considered many octaves too high to be effective)
actually measures only ~2.6V peak to peak under load (~2000 ohms) at palms.
This is an order of magnitude too low to have any real effect beyond
placebo. The syncro-zapper's current is unmeasurable directly in the blood
and physically cannot produce the essential 50 to 100 mA required
internally. This may only mask readouts of parasite presence radionically.
Unfortunately the live bugs remain undisturbed and are still there and will
still be observed in stool and microscopic blood diagnosis. To function at
all, electrification requires cotton-covered salt water saturated stainless
steel electrodes never over 3/32" wide and 1" long. These must be carefully
positioned directly over and precisely in line with arterial pulse points on
opposite sides of the same wrist. This maximizes current into blood by not
wasting it in surrounding tissue. Square or round TENS, EKG, EEG, EMG, etc.
electrodes work only marginally and should never be substituted. Preferred
instrument pulse-repetition rate is ~4 Hz biphasic with steep rise time and
50% duty cycle. Rate is not critical although much higher frequencies and
certainly higher harmonics of the essential square wave output are degraded
by "skin effect" where currents travel around the outside of body instead of
internally. This is demonstrated by lighting a bulb in one hand while
touching a Tesla coil with the other and not getting shocked.
Electrification causes no known harmful side effects to healthy cells or
tissue. A restored and unencumbered immune system may make one almost
immortal I Electrified blood cells are observed to live for well over a
month when sealed under cover slips on microscope slides while the average
life of "normal blood is ~4 days. This strongly suggests that even aging
bodies may easily and rapidly be made impervious to many hostile, toxic,
infectious, antibiotic-resistant and even yet undiscovered invaders. The
subject is barely scratched with miracles being reported regularly rabging
from dramatic weight loss to restored hair, feature symmetry (Prof. R.
Thornhill, Univ. N. Mexico), etc., many of which were totally unexpected but
that I have personally experienced or observed.

One example- cervical cancer alone kills ~a of all victims in the third
world, and has long been known to be caused by the papilloma virus.
Electrification eliminates these toxic "'fellow travelers" coexisting in our
blood and automatically handles innumerable diseases previously considered
"incurable". Ebola or other possibly genetically engineered biological
warfare "designer" germs may be unleashed someday per some theories of Gulf
War Syndrome diseases which are currently immune to all other known
countermeasures except blood electrification and colloids.

Like all revolutionary ideas, this incredible breakthrough barely survived
initial ridicule and rejection because it is too startling, effective,
inexpensive, simple and foolproof to be believable. It has experienced
violent opposition from entrepreneurs selling health products made obsolete.
Next, massive resistance came from the population's ~85% harboring
unconscious hidden agendas or "death wishes" of "defeat the healer" and who
must protect their secondary gains. And almost universally, people simply
refuse to take responsibility for their own health. They think the "Doctor"
priesthood should know what's "best" for them. And predictably, some doctors
realize this will erode their incomes because it is cheap, universally
effective, simple "do it yourself at home", and cures many things they
can't. (A patient cured is a customer lost!) So acceptance of blood
electrification is just now emerging to enthusiastic acceptance from those
who've experienced the results. Being profit-motivated, the establishment
must resist anything like this. But we now have our "hundredth monkey".
Skeptics have only to use this technology to directly enjoy immensely better
health. Take back your power! This works!

The writer is a researcher, not a practitioner. I have nothing for sale.
Please never try to contact me by phone or letter or through third parties
since it is a felony for me to answer well meaning medical questions. I am a
physicist, not a licensed medical practitioner and such devices are not
presently FDA approved. But I am preparing a do-it-yourself photo
illustrated manual covering all details which should be available by the end
of this year.

Tiger Lily

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
ratbert.... 30 days and counting.....

--
k t1 13 yrs
now sending as Tiger Lily

WendyH

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
DG wrote:

> All truth passes through 3 stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is
> violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."...Arthur
> Schopenhauer

Just out of curiosity: Do you think anyone is actually READING the stuff
you post?

Wendy

akareggie

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.

What I do not understand here....if you do not agree with the poster, why
get so "nasty" about it? Is this not a place to exchange information? If
what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just move on
and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the subject
in a friendly manner/

Is this forum not a place of support?

akareggie

"The only prison we need escape from is the prison of our minds."
"Everyone is someone else's weirdo"
"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Join the Red or Green Depression Support Forum at my web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/redorgreen
Read Reggie's Rhetoric at:
http://www.angelfire.com/nm/akareggie
Try a Taste of New Mexico at:
http://www.angelfire.com/nm/tastenewmexico

Do you drink diet sodas or use other aspartame products?
http://www.dorway.com
http://presidiotex.com/aspartame

DavOr

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
akareggie wrote:

> I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.
>
> What I do not understand here....if you do not agree with the poster, why
> get so "nasty" about it? Is this not a place to exchange information? If
> what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just move on
> and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the subject
> in a friendly manner/
>
> Is this forum not a place of support?
>
> --
>
> --
> akareggie
>
> "The only prison we need escape from is the prison of our minds."
> "Everyone is someone else's weirdo"
> "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

It's a great newsgroup for exchanging information. It's not a great
place for exchanging bullshit as you are trying to do.. See, we have a
cadre of bullshit police that will jump on jerks like you real quick..

BTW, your tagline fits.. to the T!

--
Dave -- December 1, 1999
dor...@map.com

Davor's daily aphorism:
Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

WendyH

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
akareggie wrote:

> I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.

I don't. I read those that I think provide some information of value, or
from someone who seems to be sincerely seeking support, or from someone
who's good for a laugh. We're under no obligation to read every post here
and indeed, probably shouldn't, since many of them are spam or nutball
posts from fanatics with a cause.

> Is this not a place to exchange information? If
> what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just move on
> and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the subject
> in a friendly manner/

We have major disagreements about what constitutes valid information. That
is an important part of the learning process, separating the useful
information from the crap.

> Is this forum not a place of support?

Not necessarily, although it often works that way. And support does not
mean agreeing with everyone.

Wendy

WendyH

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
DG wrote:

> You are. Do you think there is any truth to it?

No, sorry. I looked at the top, saw what it was about, and quickly
scrolled through thousands and thousands of words and said nope, sorry, I'm
not reading this. I have a life. I suggest you get one too.

No, I think that what you've written is probably hooie. I can't say for
sure, not having read it, and I suppose I'm taking a risk of some sort, but
life is short, and you make your choices. I've learned to "scan for
attitude" and if someone comes across as a fanatic, I don't bother. Your
post gave off stinky signals. I suspect others feel the same way, though I
could be wrong. Sorry.

Wendy

DG

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
WendyH <Wendy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> DG wrote:
> >
> > All truth passes through 3 stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is
> > violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."...Arthur
> > Schopenhauer

Beavis

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
In article <38456C10...@yahoo.com>, WendyH <Wendy...@yahoo.com>
writes

>DG wrote:
>>
>> All truth passes through 3 stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is
>> violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."...Arthur
>> Schopenhauer
>
>Just out of curiosity: Do you think anyone is actually READING the stuff
>you post?

I only read the responses Wen :-)

Beav

Just Me

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
On Thu, 02 Dec 1999 00:05:10 GMT, "DG" <vood...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>You are. Do you think there is any truth to it?
>WendyH <Wendy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> DG wrote:
>> >

>> > All truth passes through 3 stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is
>> > violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."...Arthur
>> > Schopenhauer
>>

>> Just out of curiosity: Do you think anyone is actually READING the stuff
>> you post?
>>

>> Wendy

I for one, have read it, and have shoveled it out of my dwelling. Why don't you
go with it?

The millenium arrived a year early. . .

Just Me

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:40:39 -0700, "akareggie" <threg...@netscape.net> wrote:

>I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.
>

>What I do not understand here....if you do not agree with the poster, why

>get so "nasty" about it? Is this not a place to exchange information? If

>what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just move on
>and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the subject
>in a friendly manner/
>

>Is this forum not a place of support?
>

>--
OH MY!!!

Where have I seen this reply before? We really don't need you, and I have no
trouble being hostile to you and your BS.

Beavis

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
In article <Xej14.171$v23....@news.uswest.net>, akareggie
<threg...@netscape.net> writes

>I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.
>
>What I do not understand here....if you do not agree with the poster, why
>get so "nasty" about it? Is this not a place to exchange information? If
>what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just move on
>and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the subject
>in a friendly manner/
>
>Is this forum not a place of support?

Yep, but we don't support Spam!

Beav

Darryl

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
In article <Xej14.171$v23....@news.uswest.net>,

"akareggie" <threg...@netscape.net> wrote:
> I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.
>
> What I do not understand here....if you do not agree with the poster,
why
> get so "nasty" about it? Is this not a place to exchange information?
If
> what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just
move on
> and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the
subject
> in a friendly manner/
>
> Is this forum not a place of support?

Two thoughts, and a closing smack.

The first: this is NOT a support group. There is another newsgroup
that provides diabetes SUPPORT. This group is primarily for exchanging
diabetes INFORMATION, not feel-good you're-ok-I'm-ok warm fuzzies.

However, unless someone writes in another language, or writes total
nonsense, all words are "information". We don't just exchange
information. We try to exchange ACCURATE information. We should not
encourage nor even tolerate anyone who promotes a Pure Cane Sugar and
Chocolate Diabetes Diet, and to stay silent if someone comes along and
does just that is not just "tolerating", it's colluding, and it is
unethical and immoral.

So we kind of require that any information disbursed be accurate. How
do we judge? Well, that varies. There are a number of ways to detect
if a "new" diabetes treatment is pseudo-science, and I have RARELY seen
any new treatment be introduced here without the original post meeting
several of those requirements. A recent post discussed how people
laugh at a new theory. However, this is a common tactic of pseudo-
science spammers, and it doesn't follow logically. "People have
laughed at past truths, people laugh at my theory, therefore my theory
is true". Now, does that sound reasonable? "They laughed at Einstein,
they laughed at the Wright Brothers". Yes, and they laughed at the
Marx brothers, too.

Second thought: diabetics are sensitive to snake oil in the same way
that blacks are sensitive to certain ethnic slurs, or feminists are
sensitive to sexist remarks. Just as we would (or at least should)
react with revulsion if a skinhead comes on and starts ranting about
n*ggers and race mixing, we should do the same when some crystal-
sniffer decides that them hoo-hah brainiac scientists don't know
nothing that THEY don't know. The very argument that "I know my own
body" should require them to SHUT UP on here: you don't know MY body,
how can you DARE to insist that it will work for me?

Finally, a personal thought: those of us who have spent YEARS studying
science in college, paying a not-insignificant fortune (and often
mortgaging our financial future) in order to learn how REAL science is
created get more than a little pissed when some illiterate booger with
an AOL account and 3 working brain cells decides not only that they
know more than real scientists, but that they must spread the gospel
amongst the unwashed masses. It amazes me that no one would go around
giving detailed sexual advice because they just decided one day that
they were better at sex than everyone else. No one goes around telling
mechanics how to fix a car because they once tried something, and it
worked on THEIR car. Why is membership in the halls of serious science
suddenly open to any idiot with a open, empty, loose, and slack mind?

I don't want to hear about your Jewish conspiracies, I don't want to
hear about your Mafia conspiracies, I don't want to hear how JFK was
killed by aliens from the planet Veebo, and for the same reason, I ALSO
don't want to hear your medical conspiracies about how all doctors are
working together to suppress "real" medical solutions.

It isn't because I don't want to face the "truth". It's because I
agree with the immortal words of William S. Bouroughs, "Don't tolerate
the mentally ill. Say to them in a firm voice 'I am not paid to listen
to this drivel.'"

Here endeth the reading. Hallelujah!

--

**** Darryl ****
T2, XL 5mg, R & N

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

LADallas

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
"DG" <vood...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You are. Do you think there is any truth to it?

Just because some of use replied to your current babbling doesn’t mean
we read your drivel. We endured your idiocy before and do not care to
suffer through it again. All we want you to do is go away.

Larry D. (51 T2 2yrs orals)
=*=
Things never change we just find out more about them.
Purgamentum Init, Exit Purgamentum (G.I.G.O.)

Beavis

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
In article <38463024$0$96...@news.voyager.net>, Just Me
<pfar...@en.com> writes

>On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:40:39 -0700, "akareggie" <threg...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>>I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.
>>
>>What I do not understand here....if you do not agree with the poster, why
>>get so "nasty" about it? Is this not a place to exchange information? If
>>what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just move on
>>and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the subject
>>in a friendly manner/
>>
>>Is this forum not a place of support?
>>

>>--
>OH MY!!!
>
>Where have I seen this reply before? We really don't need you, and I have no
>trouble being hostile to you and your BS.

Do you think anyone CARES whether you have no trouble being hostile?

Beav

>The millenium arrived a year early. . .

If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"

--
Beavis

You can E-MAil me at the usual place (Beavis at nachos dot demon dot co dot uk)

Or you can visit my website (although why you'd want to I have NO idea) at

www.nachos.demon.co.uk

Thaddeus L. Olczyk

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
On Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:19:22 +0000, Beavis <Bea...@nachos.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>>The millenium arrived a year early. . .
>
>If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
>to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"
Sigh. You Brits and your weird way of spelling everything.

Mike Tyner

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99

Beavis <Bea...@nachos.demon.co.uk> wrote

> If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
> to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"

We'll spell it that way when you learn to pronounce "aluminum."

-MT

Ken

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
On Wed, 01 Dec 1999 06:51:35 GMT, "DG" <vood...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Total Cancer Remissions through Blood Electrification Combined with Magnetic
>Pulsing plus Silver Colloid Ingestion

This is achieved by getting two energy cards on your Picachu while he
is in attack formation. Then announce "Thunder shock" after which the
opponents Pokèmon receives 30 points damage through
"Electrification.".

Then you must retreat Picachu, and bring out Magnatron to attack with
the "Magnetic Pulsing"

I think you are wrong about the Silver Colloid Ingestion. As of yet
none of the Pokèmon have that power, even though when the new "Mew"
card comes out, it should be able to duplicate any power.

For more information regarding Pokèmon visit:

http://www.pokemon.com

Ken
t1 28 years

Alan

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99

The reason electrification/magnetic pulsing works is the same reason
tornados are attracted to trailer parks. Tornados are spinning at a high
rate of speed, and the molecules become ionized due to friction. These
rapidly spinning ionized molecules rubbing against the non-spinning
"outside" atmosphere cause a positive magnetic field to be formed. All the
trailers are all aligned the same way, and because they are made out of
metal, they force a magnetic field to become aligned in their area, which of
course draws in the tornado (to the south pole of the trailer park because
current flows from negative to positive; magnetic fields flow south to
north). For further info, check out

http://www.accuweather.com/weatherf/ufo_qx01

So, imagine your blood cells getiing spun, magnetized, aligned, and drawing
the sugar out.

It's obvious when you stop to think about it...

<Ken (Ken)> wrote in message news:3850b24e...@Goliath.newsfeeds.com...

> On Wed, 01 Dec 1999 06:51:35 GMT, "DG" <vood...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Total Cancer Remissions through Blood Electrification Combined with
Magnetic
> >Pulsing plus Silver Colloid Ingestion

Mike Tyner

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99

Alan <alan...@erols.spambuster.com> wrote

> "outside" atmosphere cause a positive magnetic field to be formed.

As opposed to a "negative" magnetic field? :)

-MT

Alan

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Hey, it's science fiction, I can make up my own rules. North, South,
Negative, Positive, whatever... BTW, would you be so kind as to take us out
of warp? I've lost control of my flux capacitors. Thanks.

Mike Tyner <mty...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Beavis

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
In article <384972b0...@nntp.interaccess.com>, Thaddeus L. Olczyk
<olc...@interaccess.com> writes

>On Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:19:22 +0000, Beavis <Bea...@nachos.demon.co.uk>
>wrote:
>>>

>>>The millenium arrived a year early. . .
>>
>>If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
>>to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"
>Sigh. You Brits and your weird way of spelling everything.

No Tad, we have the PROPER proper way. You Yanks have "your" way which
isn't a way at all, it's a bastardisation (note, no "Z") of a language
based on phonetics and the word Millennium has been around for what ...
at least 1800 years longer than the States have existed in their present
carnation. (not a flower)

Beav

Just Me

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
On Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:19:22 +0000, Beavis <Bea...@nachos.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <38463024$0$96...@news.voyager.net>, Just Me
><pfar...@en.com> writes
>>On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:40:39 -0700, "akareggie" <threg...@netscape.net> wrote:
>>
>>>I read what you post. I read what everyone posts.
>>>
>>>What I do not understand here....if you do not agree with the poster, why
>>>get so "nasty" about it? Is this not a place to exchange information? If
>>>what a poster has to say is not what you wish to hear, why not just move on
>>>and let that thread be replied to by others who wish to discuss the subject
>>>in a friendly manner/
>>>
>>>Is this forum not a place of support?
>>>

>>>--
>>OH MY!!!
>>
>>Where have I seen this reply before? We really don't need you, and I have no
>>trouble being hostile to you and your BS.
>
>Do you think anyone CARES whether you have no trouble being hostile?
>

>Beav
>>

>>The millenium arrived a year early. . .
>
>If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
>to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"

You know, I have a severe allergy to stupidity, arrogance, mediocrity, and
bullshit. After reading your reply, I am beginning to sneeze. Kindly refrain
from bringing more onto this forum.

Thaddeus L. Olczyk

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
On Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:19:38 +0000, Beavis <Bea...@nachos.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>>>If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
>>>to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"
>>Sigh. You Brits and your weird way of spelling everything.
>
>No Tad, we have the PROPER proper way. You Yanks have "your" way which
>isn't a way at all, it's a bastardisation (note, no "Z") of a language
>based on phonetics and the word Millennium has been around for what ...
>at least 1800 years longer than the States have existed in their present
>carnation. (not a flower)

Don't you see that's why the States exist. To start over and fix all
those pesky little mistakes you made.

Tony Sonemann

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
We'll pronounce it correctly when you learn to spell it correctly... Oh,
wait, we already do!

--
Tony Sonemann
Johannesburg

Beavis

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
In article <825v13$r99$1...@nntp8.atl.mindspring.net>, Mike Tyner
<mty...@mindspring.com> writes

>Beavis <Bea...@nachos.demon.co.uk> wrote
>
>> If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
>> to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"
>
>We'll spell it that way when you learn to pronounce "aluminum."

I wonder how long aluminum has been around Mike.

Tell me, do you have OTHER weird metals like Chromum or Vanadum or even
stuff like Pottasum.

Beav(ium)

Beavis

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
In article <384b6a15...@nntp.interaccess.com>, Thaddeus L. Olczyk
<olc...@interaccess.com> writes

>>>Sigh. You Brits and your weird way of spelling everything.
>>
>>No Tad, we have the PROPER proper way. You Yanks have "your" way which
>>isn't a way at all, it's a bastardisation (note, no "Z") of a language
>>based on phonetics and the word Millennium has been around for what ...
>>at least 1800 years longer than the States have existed in their present
>>carnation. (not a flower)
>>
>Don't you see that's why the States exist. To start over and fix all
>those pesky little mistakes you made.

They're failing miserably.

Beav

Beavis

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
In article <38474f14$0$80...@news.voyager.net>, Just Me
<pfar...@en.com> writes

>On Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:19:22 +0000, Beavis <Bea...@nachos.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>In article <38463024$0$96...@news.voyager.net>, Just Me
>><pfar...@en.com> writes

>>>OH MY!!!
>>>
>>>Where have I seen this reply before? We really don't need you, and I have no
>>>trouble being hostile to you and your BS.
>>
>>Do you think anyone CARES whether you have no trouble being hostile?
>>

>>Beav
>>>

>>>The millenium arrived a year early. . .
>>
>>If you're going to carry on using this sig. line, would you PLEASE try
>>to spell "Millennium" correctly. Yours is missing an "N"
>

>You know, I have a severe allergy to stupidity, arrogance, mediocrity, and
>bullshit.

I'm surprised you manage to exist in the same room as yourself.

> After reading your reply, I am beginning to sneeze.

That must be a nice change from reading a dictionary.

> Kindly refrain
>from bringing more onto this forum.

Ok.

>The millenium arrived a year early. . .