OT - Oenophile

_

Jul 3, 2021, 4:30:32 PM7/3/21
So, watching the 2nd-to-last episode of
Lucifer on Netflix, and a murdered victim
is referred to as "Our oenophile."

I'd never heard that word, I suppose due
to the fact that even during my drinking
years, I only occasionally dabbled in wine
coolers & never was a wine fan.

oenophile
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/oenophile

"a person who enjoys wines, usually as a
connoisseur."

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
https://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

Glucose Anomalies Research regarding
Potential Cures / Improvements in Treatments
https://prohuman.net/glucoseanomaliesresearch.htm

Message has been deleted

_

Jul 3, 2021, 7:41:03 PM7/3/21
(re-post to fix a typo & add a few
more details / deep thoughts)

Spoilers follow so if you haven't seen the
season 5 finale of Lucifer, be forewarned:

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 3:30:32 PM UTC-5, _ wrote:

> So, watching the 2nd-to-last episode of
> Lucifer on Netflix, and a murdered victim
> is referred to as "Our oenophile."

After watching the finale, I went to the
internet to search for information on an
individual who was noted at the end of
the finale, "In memory of Merritt Yohnka,
1958-2020". Merritt was a stunt coordin-
ator who worked on Lucifer & many other
TV shows & movies:
https://thecinemaholic.com/merritt-yohnka-lucifer/

In reading that, I discovered that due to
fan support, Lucifer is returning for a 6th
season "sometime in late 2021 or early
2022."

That's not so much of a spoiler as it is a
welcome surprise but the following is a
spoiler regarding the 5th season finale
episode.

--- skip so those who don't want to see
the spoiler can avoid seeing the following ---

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the finale, Lucifer battles his look-alike
double Michael and after Chloe dies, Lucifer
goes to heaven & sacrifices his life to return
Chloe to life, and then Chloe battles Michael,
Lucifer returns to life, Lucifer cuts off Michael's
wings, and Lucifer appears to become the ...

... new God. Early in the episode he says he
aims to make earth free of pain, a heaven-on-
earth, begging the question, why the hell the
earth we now live on isn't heaven - see all the
facts regarding evidence this is a naturalistic
realm without gods for logical reasoning, and ...

... skip all the religious explanations as in my
opinion, none of them make any sense.

Heaven-on-earth?

I suspect he won't succeed at that, but it sure
would be nice if he did, among the things such
a God would get rid of, Islit (near-total to total
loss of endogenous insulin) and all other dis-
eases and all other pain.

.> I'd never heard that word, I suppose due
.> to the fact that even during my drinking
.> years, I only occasionally dabbled in wine
.> coolers & never was a wine fan.
.>
.> oenophile
.> https://www.dictionary.com/browse/oenophile
.>
.> "a person who enjoys wines, usually as a
.> connoisseur."
.>
.> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.> Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
.> https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm
.>
.> C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
.> https://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm
.>
.> Glucose Anomalies Research regarding
.> Potential Cures / Improvements in Treatments
.> https://prohuman.net/glucoseanomaliesresearch.htm
.> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AntiPro&T1.1DM

Jul 3, 2021, 11:29:27 PM7/3/21
_ wrote:

> re-post to fix a typo

I still agree with your exwife.

You're the dumbest islitIdiot I know. Never use cellosis, diminosis and islit.
--
APT1.1DM = SAID+T5 = SAID+(MARD/50) = T1.1, per Lancet 5 DM Groups.
Insulinitis = Insulitis: β-cell destruction by lymphocytes, not a disease name.

Message has been deleted

_

Jul 5, 2021, 10:07:12 AM7/5/21