Gay ice skaters with AIDS...

brainfart

Mar 20, 2007, 11:11:14 AM3/20/07
I read a short article in the newspaper about some ice skater and
from the twink depicted in the photo, I assumed he was homosexual
and had AIDS. Sure enough, the article went on to describe his
ordeal with hip-transplant surgery, which was needed as a result
of poor circulation caused by his HIV medications. The article
went on to praise his courage and declare him a role model for
gay youth.

It's sad when a gay person like me can hold such a stereotypical
opinion of other gays and wind up being right about it. I saw a
twink, assumed he was HIV+, and naturally I was correct. If only
his 10,000+ former sex partners had been as prejudiced as me...

Here's a photo, I've never seen such a flamer in my life, and the
ascot is beyond super-duper Liberace gay...

Rudy Galindo swishes across ice:
http://www.dissonskating.com/our_events/images/Rudy%20Galindo.jpg

ScottyFLL

Mar 20, 2007, 11:49:59 AM3/20/07
On Mar 20, 11:11 am, brainfart <f...@brain.org> wrote:

> It's sad when a gay person like me can hold such a stereotypical
> opinion of other gays

It's a combination of homophobia and self-hatred. You can live the
rest of your life this way, or you can get therapy. The choice is
yours.

Death

Mar 20, 2007, 9:31:48 PM3/20/07

"brainfart" <fa...@brain.org> wrote in message

> I read a short article in the newspaper about some ice skater and
> from the twink depicted in the photo, I assumed he was homosexual

> and had AIDS. Sure enough, ...

Last Update: Tuesday, March 20, 2007. 8:00pm (AEDT)

HIV positive man 'wanted to infect'

A committal hearing in Melbourne has heard a HIV positive Coburg grandfather wanted to infect
as many people as possible with the virus.

Michael Neal, 48, is charged with infecting two people with HIV and deliberately attempting to
infect 14 others.

The DPP alleges Neal told some of his victims he was intent on infecting as many men as
possible with HIV to widen his pool of potential partners.

The court heard he lied many times about his HIV status and heard his sexual practices were
driven by personal choice and not by mental illness.

A witness said Neal boasted about breeding youth, meaning infecting them in Coburg toilets.

The witness said he did not believe him but Neal told him he had video evidence.

Victoria's Human Services Department has told the court it only went to police with concerns
about Neal when he was caught with child pornography.

The director of public health, Dr Robert Hall, told the Magistrates Court Neal was being
monitored, to ensure he engaged in safe sex practices.

His monitoring was relaxed in April 2005, but the DPP told the court that in the five years
prior, Neal was lying about his HIV status and allegedly boasting that he wanted to infect as
many people as possible.

Dr Hall said he received a number of allegations about Neal, but his case was only referred to
police in late 2005 when those allegations spread to include child pornography.

HIV Positive

Mar 20, 2007, 9:19:32 PM3/20/07
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:11:14 GMT, brainfart <fa...@brain.org> wrote:
>I read a short article in the newspaper about some ice skater and
>from the twink depicted in the photo, I assumed he was homosexual
>and had AIDS. Sure enough, the article went on to describe his
>ordeal with hip-transplant surgery, which was needed as a result
>of poor circulation caused by his HIV medications.

[snip]

I suppose 'gay man ice skates' doesn't make a very good story. I
suspect you categorise most people as diagnosed HV+/-. I wonder how
many times you get it wrong? :)

He's not my sort of thing.

Purple hanky in back right pocket. Anyone remind me what that means
again?
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Bernard Hubbard

Mar 20, 2007, 11:55:19 PM3/20/07

"The homosexuality is so etched onto the mind of Jimbo Riske that even
mental
illness does not prevent him from focusing on it." --Bernard Hubbard
" Death" <De...@yourdoor.net> wrote in message

What a nice thing for a heterosexual breeder to do.

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 11:07:45 AM3/21/07

"Bernard Hubbard" <berna...@westnet.com> wrote in message >
> --
> " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net> wrote in message
> >
> > The DPP alleges Neal told some of his victims he was intent on infecting
> > as many men as possible with HIV to widen his pool of potential partners.
> >
> > A witness said Neal boasted about breeding youth, meaning infecting them
> > in Coburg toilets.
> >
> What a nice thing for a heterosexual breeder to do.

I see the line, infecting as many men as possible with HIV to
widen his pool of potential partners, wasn't wasted on you.

It seems this faggot like your-self was heterosexual once.
He too like you, had children and later in life elected to
go with a faggot life.
You both give new meaning to, born-again, lol.

brainfart

Mar 21, 2007, 10:16:04 AM3/21/07
HIV Positive wrote...

> I suppose 'gay man ice skates' doesn't make a very good story. I
> suspect you categorise most people as diagnosed HV+/-. I wonder how
> many times you get it wrong? :)

But if I predict they're HIV+ and I'm wrong, no harm is done to my
immune system. If I predict they're HIV- and I'm wrong, my immune
system is destroyed and I die a horrible death.

> He's not my sort of thing.
>
> Purple hanky in back right pocket. Anyone remind me what that means
> again?

I'm not sure. I thought yellow meant meant into golden showers, and
I thought brown indicated fecalphilia, so perhaps purple represents
a fondness for gerbil stuffing?

bobandcarole

Mar 21, 2007, 10:17:37 AM3/21/07
On Mar 20, 11:49�am, "ScottyFLL" <1sc...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 11:11 am, brainfart <f...@brain.org> wrote:
>

> > It's sad when a gay person like me can hold such a stereotypical
> > opinion of other gays
>
> It's a combination of homophobia and self-hatred.

Like your ignorance is a combination of incest
and cheap liquor?

�You can live the

> rest of your life this way, or you can get therapy.

Therapy would be good! They can help you!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_International

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 10:26:08 AM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:07:45 -0600, " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
wrote:

>"Bernard Hubbard" <berna...@westnet.com> wrote in message >
>> " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > The DPP alleges Neal told some of his victims he was intent on infecting
>> > as many men as possible with HIV to widen his pool of potential partners.
>> >
>> > A witness said Neal boasted about breeding youth, meaning infecting them
>> > in Coburg toilets.

>> What a nice thing for a heterosexual breeder to do.

>I see the line, infecting as many men as possible with HIV to
>widen his pool of potential partners, wasn't wasted on you.

LOL. :)

>It seems this faggot like your-self was heterosexual once.
>He too like you, had children and later in life elected to
>go with a faggot life.
>You both give new meaning to, born-again, lol.

It seems quite common for gay men to do what's often expected of them
and live a 'straight' life.

I've met many older gay men who have married and fathered children.
It's quite sad that you, sorry I mean they, waste so much of their
life living a lie. Unfortunately such men are often in their fifties
by the time they realise how stupid they've been and are of little
interest to the gay community, which is driven by youth. These older
men have to search out their sexual relationships in poorly lit public
toilets and other unsavoury places.

Interestingly, I know of several 'faggots' who have gone 'straight.'
My gay partner of ten years recently left me and is marrying a woman
next month. I think he's motivated by a desire for a 'conventional'
lifestyle rather than love and sex.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

brainfart

Mar 21, 2007, 11:30:48 AM3/21/07
HIV Positive wrote...

> Interestingly, I know of several 'faggots' who have gone 'straight.'
> My gay partner of ten years recently left me and is marrying a woman
> next month. I think he's motivated by a desire for a 'conventional'
> lifestyle rather than love and sex.

I'm not sure how "conventional" any lifestyle can be when someone has
AIDS. It doesn't matter if your ex-lover renounces homosexuality and
marries a woman, he still has AIDS and now his unfortunate bride does
too.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one, but there must be other gay men
who wish they were straight not because they believe homosexuality is
immoral, but because they don't want to be subjected to the threat of
HIV every time they have sex. It would be nice if people with HIV
could somehow be eliminated from the general population, then people
like me could have sex again.

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 12:53:13 PM3/21/07

"brainfart" <fa...@brain.org> wrote in message

> HIV every time they have sex. It would be nice if people with HIV
> could somehow be eliminated from the general population, then people
> like me could have sex again.

Melbourne
HIV-positive man 'organised gay orgies'
Tuesday Mar 20 13:16 AEDT

An HIV-positive Melbourne man organised orgies to deliberately infect other men with the virus,
a court has been told.

Michael John Neal, 48, of suburban Coburg, faces 122 charges relating to sex with 16 men when
he was knowingly infected with the HIV virus between 2000 and 2006.

He is accused of infecting two people with HIV over this period.

He appeared at the Melbourne Magistrates' Court for a committal hearing on Tuesday.

Prosecutor Mark Rochford told the court that Neal's reasons for infecting other men with HIV
was to increase the number of men he could have unprotected sex with.

"In conversations and other material Mr Neal has demonstrated an intention to infect people
with HIV," Mr Rochford said.

"He indicated his reasons for doing that is for more people (to be) introduced to a particular
group of HIV-infected persons actively participating in unprotected ... sex."

Mr Rochford told the court Neal organised sex parties and orgies, which were called "conversion
parties", to thus facilitate the infection of people with HIV.

He said some people attending the parties were aware of this and others were not.

When interviewed by police, Neal denied deliberately infecting people with HIV and said that he
had a document from a doctor saying the chances of him infecting others was very low.

The committal hearing before magistrate Peter Reardon continues.

©AAP 20079 NEWSWATCH

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 12:01:57 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:30:48 GMT, brainfart <fa...@brain.org> wrote:
>HIV Positive wrote...
>> Interestingly, I know of several 'faggots' who have gone 'straight.'
>> My gay partner of ten years recently left me and is marrying a woman
>> next month. I think he's motivated by a desire for a 'conventional'
>> lifestyle rather than love and sex.

>I'm not sure how "conventional" any lifestyle can be when someone has
>AIDS. It doesn't matter if your ex-lover renounces homosexuality and
>marries a woman, he still has AIDS and now his unfortunate bride does
>too.

My previous partner doesn't have AIDS. He even failed an HIV test,
with a negative result.

And don't feel too much sympathy for the bride. She's so desperate
for a man that she'd marry him whatever problem he had. Personally I
took his departure as a bit of a release. Things had gone stale
between us sometime ago, but we're still good friends.

>Sometimes I think I'm the only one, but there must be other gay men
>who wish they were straight not because they believe homosexuality is
>immoral, but because they don't want to be subjected to the threat of
>HIV every time they have sex. It would be nice if people with HIV
>could somehow be eliminated from the general population, then people
>like me could have sex again.

That's quite a sad outlook on life: too scared to have sex.

Don't let the fear of HIV spoil you enjoyment. Worst case scenario is
that HIV is a manageable condition.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 1:07:26 PM3/21/07

"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>

> by the time they realise how stupid they've been and are of little
> interest to the gay community, which is driven by youth. These older
> men have to search out their sexual relationships in poorly lit public
> toilets and other unsavoury places.

A follow up to the story

Melbourne
Possible shower 33蚓 NEWS HOME > NATIONAL NEWS Thursday Mar 22 02:48 AEDT

[...]

呸AP 20079 NEWSWATCH

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 12:13:10 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:16:04 GMT, brainfart <fa...@brain.org> wrote:
>HIV Positive wrote...
>> I suppose 'gay man ice skates' doesn't make a very good story. I
>> suspect you categorise most people as diagnosed HV+/-. I wonder how
>> many times you get it wrong? :)

>But if I predict they're HIV+ and I'm wrong, no harm is done to my
>immune system. If I predict they're HIV- and I'm wrong, my immune
>system is destroyed and I die a horrible death.

That's very inaccurate and narrow view. Are you getting your
information about HIV from a far right, Christian, extremist group?

>> He's not my sort of thing.

>> Purple hanky in back right pocket. Anyone remind me what that means
>> again?

>I'm not sure. I thought yellow meant meant into golden showers, and
>I thought brown indicated fecalphilia, so perhaps purple represents
>a fondness for gerbil stuffing?

Listed here: http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html.

All very confusing.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 2:27:44 PM3/21/07

"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> That's very inaccurate and narrow view. Are you getting your
> information about HIV from a far right, Christian, extremist group?

Is there a different HIV for the far left, non-Christian, extremist group?
Say, a HIV that does not effect the immune system?

Brian Mailman

Mar 21, 2007, 1:36:26 PM3/21/07
HIV Positive wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:11:14 GMT, brainfart <fa...@brain.org> wrote:

> [snip]
>
>>Rudy Galindo swishes across ice:
>>http://www.dissonskating.com/our_events/images/Rudy%20Galindo.jpg

> He's not my sort of thing.

> Purple hanky in back right pocket. Anyone remind me what that means
> again?

google on 'hanky code.'

B/

Jeff North

Mar 21, 2007, 2:31:36 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:30:48 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
brainfart <fa...@brain.org>
<IccMh.265$u03...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net> wrote:

Yep, heterosexuality will protect you from AIDS.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/2005supp_vol11no2/table1.htm
Male adult or adolescent
Male-to-male sexual contact 50,165
M2M + IV drugs use 4,345
------
54,510 (47%)
======

Injection drug use 13,701
Heterosexual contact 14,612
Female adult or adolescent
Injection drug use 7,522
Heterosexual contact 26,087
------
61,922 (53%)
======

jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 2:35:27 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:27:44 -0600, " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
wrote:

>"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> That's very inaccurate and narrow view. Are you getting your
>> information about HIV from a far right, Christian, extremist group?

>Is there a different HIV for the far left, non-Christian, extremist group?
>Say, a HIV that does not effect the immune system?

AIDS in the UK is different to AIDS in the US. Perhaps HIV has a
similar property. :)

Or, perhaps, it's down to your viewpoint: one person's terrorist is
another person's freedom fighter.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 2:38:13 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:36:26 -0700, Brian Mailman
<bmai...@sfo.invalid> wrote:

>HIV Positive wrote:
>> Purple hanky in back right pocket. Anyone remind me what that means
>> again?

>google on 'hanky code.'

Ah, yes. Did that earlier and came up with this:
http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html.

I think the hanky codes are a bit fluid. Not sure that it's ever been
a big thing here in the UK. Or perhaps I just missed the
significance. :)
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 3:06:52 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:31:36 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

Male to male contact does account for a lot of the total. Without
doing the maths I'd guess over 40%.

I think I was going to make a similar point using the UK figures from
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=654, however out of
7,450 new diagnosed HIV cases in 2005, the figures suggest that only
553 were through heterosexual sexual activity within the UK.

"Just under two thirds (2,571) of heterosexually acquired HIV
infections diagnosed in 2005 were in women, and just over two thirds
of the total in both heterosexual men and women (2,760) were probably
acquired in Africa. However, the numbers of HIV diagnoses among
heterosexuals probably infected in the UK have increased significantly
(553 in 2005 compared to 130 in 1996)."

And, of course, the figures are skewed because there are many times
more heterosexual people than there are gay men.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 4:31:25 PM3/21/07

"Jeff North" <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Yep, heterosexuality will protect you from AIDS.

by Gary Glenn
State Director, AFA of Michigan

Society imposes significant social and legal restrictions on -- and spends millions of dollars
urging Americans, particularly children, to avoid -- life-threatening behavioral choices such
as smoking, drug abuse, and drunk driving.

This rational, logical, common sense commitment to protecting our children from
life-threatening activity is irrationally discarded, however, concerning the deadly practice of
homosexual behavior. With the ready compliance of negligently pandering, enabling politicians
and bureaucrats -- particularly in public schools -- homosexual activists are dead set on
teaching our children "it's O.K. to be gay."

The N.E. Journal of Medicine reports that men who smoke risk cutting 7.3 years off their lives.

Oxford University's International Journal of Epidemiology reports: "Life expectancy at age 20
years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 20 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of
mortality continues, we estimate that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged 20
will not reach their 65th birthday."

Judging by the number of years at risk, homosexual activity is up to three times deadlier than
smoking.

Society irrationally nonetheless condemns and restricts the lesser threat, while contemplating
laws to protect and force acceptance of the greater.

The Boy Scouts are viciously attacked for daring to stand firm to protect youngsters from
exposure to such deadly behavior. Paid homosexual activists are invited into our classrooms --
as young as first grade, one Detroit activist boasts - to offer our kids an early death by
teaching them "How to be Gay."

Between the Lines, Michigan's statewide "gay" newspaper, reports the risk of anal cancer
"soars" by nearly 4,000% for men who have sex with men. "The rate doubles again for those who
are HIV positive." Between the Lines admits there's no such thing as "safe sex" to prevent this
"soaring" cancer risk: "A condom offers only limited protection."

The Medical Institute of Sexual Health reports [Executive Summary, "Health Implications
Associated with Homosexuality," 1999]:

- "Homosexual men are at significantly increased risk of HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, anal cancer,
gonorrhea and gastrointestinal infections as a result of their sexual practices."
- "Women who have sex with women are at significantly increased risk of bacterial vaginosis,
breast cancer and ovarian cancer than are heterosexual women."
- "Domestic violence is...probably more common among homosexuals than among heterosexuals."
- "Significantly higher percentages of homosexual men and women abuse drugs, alcohol and
tobacco than do heterosexuals."

The Advocate, a "national gay and lesbian newsmagazine,"concurs that "lesbians are at higher
risk of breast, cervical, and ovarian cancer."

As with smoking, homosexual behavior's "second hand" effects threaten public health.

The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention report that men who engage in homosexual behavior
are 860% more likely to contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD), increasing up to 500%
their risk of contracting HIV/AIDS. Men who have sex with men "have large numbers of anonymous
partners, which can result in rapid, extensive transmission of STDs," the CDC warns. "Control
of STDs is a central component of HIV infection prevention in the United States; resurgence of
bacterial STD threatens national HIV infection prevention efforts."

Gay Health reports that men who have sex with men are 320% more likely than heterosexuals to
have unprotected sex without telling their partners they're HIV-positive.

Reuters reported that while "'gay men of all ages remain at an alarming risk,' a CDC spokesman
told a news conference," another CDC study "confirms that young bisexual men are a 'bridge' for
HIV transmission to women."

Thus, individuals who choose to engage in homosexual behavior threaten not only their own
lives, but the lives of the general population.

If we truly care about persons ensnared in the homosexual lifestyle, and others their high-risk
behavior threatens, should society play the role of "enabler" and tell them it's only "natural"
to continue their self-destructive activity?

Certainly not. True compassion for our fellow man requires us instead to discourage such
life-threatening choices, to firmly stand and defend our society, our families and children
from political activists aggressively demanding we normalize, legitimize, promote, and protect
homosexual behavior, despite its deadly threat to personal and public health.

That's how we'd react to anyone we care about, who's convinced themselves -- or tells our
kids -- that it's O.K. to smoke, do drugs, drive drunk, or play Russian Roulette.

Back to Homosexual Agenda Main page

ScottyFLL

Mar 21, 2007, 4:11:00 PM3/21/07
On Mar 21, 11:30 am, brainfart <f...@brain.org> wrote:
> It would be nice if people with HIV
> could somehow be eliminated from the general population, then people
> like me could have sex again.

Honey, it's not HIV keeping you from having sex. It's your severely
unattractive personality.

brainfart

Mar 21, 2007, 4:19:11 PM3/21/07
HIV Positive wrote...

> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:16:04 GMT, brainfart <fa...@brain.org> wrote:
>
>>HIV Positive wrote...
>>
>>>I suppose 'gay man ice skates' doesn't make a very good story. I
>>>suspect you categorise most people as diagnosed HV+/-. I wonder how
>>>many times you get it wrong? :)
>

>>But if I predict they're HIV+ and I'm wrong, no harm is done to my
>>immune system. If I predict they're HIV- and I'm wrong, my immune
>>system is destroyed and I die a horrible death.
>

> That's very inaccurate and narrow view. Are you getting your
> information about HIV from a far right, Christian, extremist group?

No, but where did you get your information that HIV isn't contagious?
My brother got that information from a transexual crack whore he met
at a gay bar, but it turned out to be wrong and now he has AIDS. He
still thinks it's not very contagious - something about medical meth
mutating the virus towards peaceful coexistence with the host or
some insane bullshit.

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 5:29:33 PM3/21/07

"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>

> >"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> That's very inaccurate and narrow view. Are you getting your
> >> information about HIV from a far right, Christian, extremist group?
>
> >Is there a different HIV for the far left, non-Christian, extremist group?
> >Say, a HIV that does not effect the immune system?
>
> AIDS in the UK is different to AIDS in the US. Perhaps HIV has a
> similar property. :)
>
> Or, perhaps, it's down to your viewpoint: one person's terrorist is
> another person's freedom fighter.
> --

I was expecting a yes or no answer but I got a non-answer.
So lets try this another way.
What does politics or religion have to do with HIV and
the depletion of CD4 cells?

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 5:31:22 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:19:11 GMT, brainfart <fa...@brain.org> wrote:
>No, but where did you get your information that HIV isn't contagious?

I don't think anyone believes HIV is contagious apart from a few
crack-pots and religious nuts.

>My brother got that information from a transexual crack whore he met
>at a gay bar, but it turned out to be wrong and now he has AIDS. He
>still thinks it's not very contagious - something about medical meth
>mutating the virus towards peaceful coexistence with the host or
>some insane bullshit.

Anyone who thinks AIDS is contagious hasn't even attempted to
understand the whole HIV and AIDS thing.

No wonder you're so scared if you believe that.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Jeff North

Mar 21, 2007, 5:49:25 PM3/21/07
Guess what - there are more heterosexuals with AIDS than homosexuals.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:31:25 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "
Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 6:45:13 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:29:33 -0600, " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
wrote:

>"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Is there a different HIV for the far left, non-Christian, extremist group?
>>>Say, a HIV that does not effect the immune system?

>> AIDS in the UK is different to AIDS in the US. Perhaps HIV has a
>> similar property. :)
>>
>> Or, perhaps, it's down to your viewpoint: one person's terrorist is
>> another person's freedom fighter.

>I was expecting a yes or no answer but I got a non-answer.

>So lets try this another way.

I wasn't trying to sidestep or avoid the question. It's just that
there are opposing views, even in this newsgroup: on one side some
people don't believe HIV exists, on the other some believe it is
contagious and God's revenge. And, of course, there are lots of
opinions and speculation in between.

So, in a way, I suppose there is a different HIV for left,
non-Christian, extremist groups.

Your question is loaded, however I will give you the sort of answer
you've requested, and that answer is no.

>What does politics or religion have to do with HIV and
>the depletion of CD4 cells?

Politics and religion probably have quite a lot to do with CD4
depletion. Poor diet, poor housing, poor health and stress can all
affect CD4 counts.

There isn't really very much that does affect CD4.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

RamRod Sword of Baal

Mar 21, 2007, 7:14:09 PM3/21/07

> "Jeff North" <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>> Yep, heterosexuality will protect you from AIDS.
>>
> by Gary Glenn
> State Director, AFA of Michigan

American Family Association

Haw Haw Haw Haw Haw Haw.

You believe them.

You are a lot sillier than I thought.

bob&carole

Mar 21, 2007, 7:17:31 PM3/21/07
On Mar 20, 11:11�am, brainfart <f...@brain.org> wrote:
> I read a short article in the newspaper about some ice skater and
> from the twink depicted in the photo, I assumed he was homosexual
> and had AIDS.  Sure enough, the article went on to describe his
> ordeal with hip-transplant surgery, which was needed as a result
> of poor circulation caused by his HIV medications.  The article
> went on to praise his courage and declare him a role model for
> gay youth.

> It's sad when a gay person like me can hold such a stereotypical
> opinion of other gays and wind up being right about it.  I saw a
> twink, assumed he was HIV+, and naturally I was correct.  If only
> his 10,000+ former sex partners had been as prejudiced as me...
>
> Here's a photo, I've never seen such a flamer in my life, and the
> ascot is beyond super-duper Liberace gay...

He/it's a flamer fer sure!!

HIV Positive

Mar 21, 2007, 7:39:38 PM3/21/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:49:25 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>Guess what - there are more heterosexuals with AIDS than homosexuals.

The percentages tell a different story.

And, of course, HIV and AIDS will probably always be linked to being
gay.

I remember when I told my family doctor I'd been diagnosed HIV+. Her
first questions was "How long have you been gay?" :)
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 9:13:52 PM3/21/07

"Jeff North" <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Guess what - there are more heterosexuals with AIDS than homosexuals.

Again I see you picking on the niggers.

Death

Mar 21, 2007, 9:20:09 PM3/21/07

Lets take a look at who said what:

The N.E. Journal of Medicine reports that men who smoke risk cutting 7.3 years off their lives.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Oxford University's International Journal of Epidemiology reports: "Life expectancy at age 20
years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 20 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of
mortality continues, we estimate that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged 20
will not reach their 65th birthday."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Brian Mailman

Mar 22, 2007, 1:12:20 AM3/22/07
HIV Positive wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:36:26 -0700, Brian Mailman
> <bmai...@sfo.invalid> wrote:
>>HIV Positive wrote:

Huh. Those weren't the attributes.

>>> Purple hanky in back right pocket. Anyone remind me what that means
>>> again?
>
>>google on 'hanky code.'
>
> Ah, yes. Did that earlier and came up with this:
> http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html.
>
> I think the hanky codes are a bit fluid. Not sure that it's ever been
> a big thing here in the UK. Or perhaps I just missed the
> significance. :)

None particularly, except brainfart/Death and many of his various sock
puppets are obsessed with the outside fringes of gay sex.

B/

HIV Positive

Mar 22, 2007, 1:49:12 AM3/22/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:12:20 -0700, Brian Mailman

<bmai...@sfo.invalid> wrote:
>HIV Positive wrote:

>> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:36:26 -0700, Brian Mailman
>> <bmai...@sfo.invalid> wrote:
>>>HIV Positive wrote:

>Huh. Those weren't the attributes.

Are you sure? I've just checked and can't see what's wrong.

>>>google on 'hanky code.'

>> Ah, yes. Did that earlier and came up with this:
>> http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html.
>>
>> I think the hanky codes are a bit fluid. Not sure that it's ever been
>> a big thing here in the UK. Or perhaps I just missed the
>> significance. :)

>None particularly, except brainfart/Death and many of his various sock
>puppets are obsessed with the outside fringes of gay sex.

LOL. Sock puppet? It's difficult to image either them wanting a hand
up their arse. And that's RED incase you were wondering, or DARK RED
if you're feeling adventurous. :) :)

brainfart is so worried about catching HIV or AIDS that he probably
lives in an air-tight protective bubble. I'm surprised he risks
talking to AIDS riddled, infected, scum like me.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

RamRod Sword of Baal

Mar 22, 2007, 1:55:23 AM3/22/07

> "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamR...@truthonly.com> wrote in message
>>

>> American Family Association
>>
>> Haw Haw Haw Haw Haw Haw.
>>
>> You believe them.
>>
>> You are a lot sillier than I thought.
>>

> Lets take a look at who said what:

Lets not.

Jeff North

Mar 22, 2007, 3:14:21 AM3/22/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:39:38 +0000, in alt.politics.homosexuality HIV
Positive <hiv.po...@gmail.com>
<mhg303hhdtbkt0u7o...@4ax.com> wrote:

>| On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:49:25 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au>
>| wrote:
>|
>| >Guess what - there are more heterosexuals with AIDS than homosexuals.
>|
>| The percentages tell a different story.
>|
>| And, of course, HIV and AIDS will probably always be linked to being
>| gay.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/2005supp_vol11no2/table1.htm

Male adult or adolescent
Male-to-male sexual contact 50,165
M2M + IV drugs use 4,345
------
54,510 (47%)
======

Injection drug use 13,701
Heterosexual contact 14,612
Female adult or adolescent
Injection drug use 7,522
Heterosexual contact 26,087
------
61,922 (53%)
======

>| I remember when I told my family doctor I'd been diagnosed HIV+. Her
>| first questions was "How long have you been gay?" :)

I'd be getting a better doctor instead of this moron.

Jeff North

Mar 22, 2007, 3:14:50 AM3/22/07
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:13:52 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "
Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
<2TjMh.20890$Wc.1...@bignews3.bellsouth.net> wrote:

Tell the CDC that, fool.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/2005supp_vol11no2/table1.htm
Male adult or adolescent
Male-to-male sexual contact 50,165
M2M + IV drugs use 4,345
------
54,510 (47%)
======

Injection drug use 13,701
Heterosexual contact 14,612
Female adult or adolescent
Injection drug use 7,522
Heterosexual contact 26,087
------
61,922 (53%)
======

GMCarter

Mar 22, 2007, 7:26:55 AM3/22/07
wrote:

>Guess what - there are more heterosexuals with AIDS than homosexuals.

Guess what--facts don't matter in the slightest to "Death" and his
abject fear of his desire to engage in receptive anal intercourse.

Death/brainfart/Diablo must be at least in the waning stages of
adolescence is my guess.

HIV Positive

Mar 22, 2007, 9:24:44 AM3/22/07
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:14:21 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au>

Sorry for not making myself clear: I meant as a percentage of the
population. For example, what percentage of all sexual contact is
male to male? It would have to be nearly 50% before you could begin
to argue that HIV isn't a gay thing.

>>| I remember when I told my family doctor I'd been diagnosed HIV+. Her
>>| first questions was "How long have you been gay?" :)

>I'd be getting a better doctor instead of this moron.

LOL. I think her reaction was more shock and surprise than ignorance.
She's actually a pretty good doctor.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Jeff North

Mar 22, 2007, 10:33:48 AM3/22/07
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:24:44 +0000, in alt.politics.homosexuality HIV
Positive <hiv.po...@gmail.com>
<ge0503dm4iacfph6c...@4ax.com> wrote:

HIV/AIDS *ISN'T* a gay 'thing'. HIV/AIDS is a virus and doesn't care
about the hosts sexual orientation.

>| >I'd be getting a better doctor instead of this moron.
>|
>| LOL. I think her reaction was more shock and surprise than ignorance.
>| She's actually a pretty good doctor.

brainfart

Mar 22, 2007, 10:44:35 AM3/22/07
Jeff North wrote...

> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:13:52 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "
> Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
> <2TjMh.20890$Wc.1...@bignews3.bellsouth.net> wrote:

>>| Again I see you picking on the niggers.
>

> Tell the CDC that, fool.
>
> http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/2005supp_vol11no2/table1.htm
> Male adult or adolescent
> Male-to-male sexual contact 50,165
> M2M + IV drugs use 4,345
> ------
> 54,510 (47%)
> ======
>
> Injection drug use 13,701
> Heterosexual contact 14,612
> Female adult or adolescent
> Injection drug use 7,522
> Heterosexual contact 26,087
> ------
> 61,922 (53%)

I posted all the CDC statistics before, along with the INFECTION RATE that I
crudely calculated by combining the CDC numbers with Census data. Like with
black people vs. white people on welfare, while the raw number of heterosexual
HIV cases is slightly higher than for homosexuals, when divided by their
respective numbers in the general population, the rate for homosexual men was
something like 160x higher than that for heterosexual men.

The homosexual rate is controversial, which is why you never see it mentioned,
and it is debatable because the true number of homosexuals in the population
is not known for certain (gays estimate it at over 75%, while rightarded xians
estimate it at less than 0.00001%, while the true non-political number is
somewhere in between). My calculations gave me an estimated national 10% MSM
infection rate, though I expect it would be much higher in hot spots like San
Francisco and New York City. I can safely bet that if you tested the patrons
of an average San Francisco gay bar, that the rate of infection would be well
over 50%. Do you expect the same odds for a random woman you pick up in a
typical heterosexual singles bar?

Oh, and since I started this thread about gay ice skaters, how many gay male
professional figure skaters have AIDS compared to their heterosexual
counterparts (if there is such a thing)? And since heterosexual male figure
skaters are an oppressed minority, shouldn't they be suffering a HIGHER rate
of HIV infection than the majority gay male figure-skating community?

HIV Positive

Mar 22, 2007, 10:57:18 AM3/22/07
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:33:48 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:24:44 +0000, in alt.politics.homosexuality HIV
>Positive <hiv.po...@gmail.com>
><ge0503dm4iacfph6c...@4ax.com> wrote:
>>| Sorry for not making myself clear: I meant as a percentage of the
>>| population. For example, what percentage of all sexual contact is
>>| male to male? It would have to be nearly 50% before you could begin
>>| to argue that HIV isn't a gay thing.

>HIV/AIDS *ISN'T* a gay 'thing'. HIV/AIDS is a virus and doesn't care
>about the hosts sexual orientation.

HIV and AIDS are gay things in the sense that they directly affect far
more gay people than heterosexual people. Well, at least outside of
Africa.

You might want to rethink your "HIV/AIDS is a virus..." statement.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

ScottyFLL

Mar 22, 2007, 11:47:29 AM3/22/07
On Mar 22, 10:44 am, brainfart <f...@brain.org> wrote:

> I posted all the CDC statistics before, along with the INFECTION RATE that I
> crudely calculated by combining the CDC numbers with Census data.

So you're sticking only to American numbers. How about doing a more
global research, including those enormous continents of Africa and
Asia? Get back to us with some numbers.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 12:53:42 PM3/22/07

"Jeff North" <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Tell the CDC that, fool.

From your CDC URL:

Race/ethnicity
White, not Hispanic 33,511

Black, not Hispanic 60,358

Hispanic 21,547

Asian/Pacific Islander 939

American Indian/Alaska Native 557

*
It appears the fool is you, again.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 1:00:08 PM3/22/07

"RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamR...@truthonly.com> wrote in message
That is wise of you. No use confusing you with facts.

HIV Positive

Mar 22, 2007, 12:16:23 PM3/22/07
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 06:44:35 -0800, brainfart <fa...@brain.org> wrote:
>I posted all the CDC statistics before, along with the INFECTION RATE that I
>crudely calculated by combining the CDC numbers with Census data. Like with
>black people vs. white people on welfare, while the raw number of heterosexual
>HIV cases is slightly higher than for homosexuals, when divided by their
>respective numbers in the general population, the rate for homosexual men was
>something like 160x higher than that for heterosexual men.

That high? As you mention below it all depends on what guesstimate
you use to determine the number of homosexuals there are.

>The homosexual rate is controversial, which is why you never see it mentioned,
>and it is debatable because the true number of homosexuals in the population
>is not known for certain (gays estimate it at over 75%, while rightarded xians
>estimate it at less than 0.00001%, while the true non-political number is
>somewhere in between).

The figure of 10% is often mentioned, however a lot of men consider
themselves heterosexual despite having sexual encounters with other
men.

>My calculations gave me an estimated national 10% MSM
>infection rate, though I expect it would be much higher in hot spots like San
>Francisco and New York City. I can safely bet that if you tested the patrons
>of an average San Francisco gay bar, that the rate of infection would be well
>over 50%. Do you expect the same odds for a random woman you pick up in a
>typical heterosexual singles bar?

Do you really believe that 10% of the gay population of the US would
be diagnosed HIV+ if they were tested?

Look on the bright side: you have a 9 in 10 chance of not spending the
night with one of them. :)

>Oh, and since I started this thread about gay ice skaters, how many gay male
>professional figure skaters have AIDS compared to their heterosexual
>counterparts (if there is such a thing)? And since heterosexual male figure
>skaters are an oppressed minority, shouldn't they be suffering a HIGHER rate
>of HIV infection than the majority gay male figure-skating community?

You're just stereotyping now. :)
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

HIV Positive

Mar 22, 2007, 12:16:23 PM3/22/07

Good point, however their data may be even less reliable then that
from the US.

And the definition of HIV and AIDS differs between countries.
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 1:26:35 PM3/22/07

"Brian Mailman" <bmai...@sfo.invalid> wrote in message

> None particularly, except brainfart/Death and many of his various sock
> puppets are obsessed with the outside fringes of gay sex.

Again the ole:

no 2 people can have like ideas, they have to be just one
with many socks, please God, let it be so.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 1:34:33 PM3/22/07

"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Are you sure? I've just checked and can't see what's wrong.

You'll learn mailman doesn't have anything to say except, sock.
If you want to be one of my socks, just disagree with him
on any issue he hasn't raised or any point he won't debate,
oppose any statement he won't stand behind or any subject
he has no passion for.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 1:45:45 PM3/22/07

"GM mailman" <fi...@verizon.net> whined in message >

> Death/brainfart/Diablo must be at least in the waning stages of
> adolescence is my guess.

Yeah, and you guess boxwood extract is the cure for hiv/aids.
You guess selling con-dumbs to turd world countries
will prevent hiv/aids.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 2:26:57 PM3/22/07

"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
>

> >I was expecting a yes or no answer but I got a non-answer.
> >So lets try this another way.
>
> I wasn't trying to sidestep or avoid the question. It's just that
> there are opposing views, even in this newsgroup: on one side some
> people don't believe HIV exists,

And there are people who believe it is ok to drink and drive.

>on the other some believe it is
> contagious and God's revenge.

Gods revenge? I don't remember that argument
being used here.
Transmission was/is to be sure.

>And, of course, there are lots of
> opinions and speculation in between.

Well 20 million + deaths can be a pretty good argument.

> So, in a way, I suppose there is a different HIV for left,
> non-Christian, extremist groups.
>
> Your question is loaded, however I will give you the sort of answer
> you've requested, and that answer is no.
>
> >What does politics or religion have to do with HIV and
> >the depletion of CD4 cells?
>
> Politics and religion probably have quite a lot to do with CD4
> depletion. Poor diet, poor housing, poor health and stress can all
> affect CD4 counts.

A poor diet, poor housing and poor health doesn't cause HIV.
There are millions of poor people that are not infected.
These things contribute to making HIV worse, indeed.

> There isn't really very much that does affect CD4.

I knew you'd come around.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 2:39:01 PM3/22/07

"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I don't think anyone believes HIV is contagious ...

Gay.com U.K.
published Friday, October 19, 2001

The HIV virus may be highly contagious before the first flu-like symptoms appear or a test
confirms a person is positive, according to research.
This, says researchers, makes it even more important to follow rules for consistent safe sex in
order to stop the spread of AIDS.

"The main thing that's new is that we've shown for the first time that sexual transmission can
happen readily and very soon after exposure," Dr. Christopher D. Pilcher of the University of
North Carolina at Chapel Hill said in a statement.

The period shortly after transmission is known as "primary HIV infection." This is when virus
levels in the blood rocket and short-lived flu-like symptoms including fever, fatigue and
swollen glands may appear. At this point, the immune system has not yet produced antibodies to
the infection, so standard tests cannot pick up the HIV virus.

Researchers believe that at this time high amounts of the virus appear in the genital tract,
making it a highly infectious period.

"If you engage in unsafe sex," Dr Pilcher told Reuters Health, "you cannot assume that you are
not infected or infectious just because you had a negative antibody test for HIV. The most
commonly used tests can't show HIV for several weeks."

The researchers conclude that each case of a documented primary infection presents a "unique
public health opportunity" to find that person's recent sexual contacts and prevent the further
spread of HIV.

HIV Positive

Mar 22, 2007, 2:01:33 PM3/22/07
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:39:01 -0600, " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
wrote:

>"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I don't think anyone believes HIV is contagious ...
>
>Gay.com U.K.
>published Friday, October 19, 2001
>
>The HIV virus may be highly contagious before the first flu-like symptoms appear or a test
>confirms a person is positive, according to research.

You're relying on a six and a half year old non-technical article
there.

I think many HIV specialists would be reluctant to reaffirm the advice
and information they gave that long ago. In 2001 an HIV specialist
told me I "could only have six months to live" after my viral load
count double between hospital visits and I refused to consider taking
HIV medication.

The article you quoted from Gay.com seems to confuse the word
"contagious" with the word "infectious:"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/contagious

"Contagious, infectious are usually distinguished in technical medical
use. Contagious, literally “communicable by contact,” describes a very
easily transmitted disease as influenza or the common cold. Infectious
refers to a disease involving a microorganism that can be transmitted
from one person to another only by a specific kind of contact;
venereal diseases are usually infectious."

You'll be telling us you can get HIV from shaking hands and toilet
seats next. Do you have an article to prove that? Google is that way
----->. :)
--
http://hiv.positive.googlepages.com/

Brian Mailman

Mar 22, 2007, 2:28:29 PM3/22/07
HIV Positive wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:33:48 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au>
> wrote:

>>HIV/AIDS *ISN'T* a gay 'thing'. HIV/AIDS is a virus and doesn't care
>>about the hosts sexual orientation.
>
> HIV and AIDS are gay things in the sense that they directly affect far
> more gay people than heterosexual people. Well, at least outside of
> Africa.

Try Russia, Eastern Europe, China, Micronesia, and India, just for starters.

B/

RamRod Sword of Baal

Mar 22, 2007, 3:27:54 PM3/22/07

> "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamR...@truthonly.com> wrote in message
>>
>> " Death" <De...@yourdoor.net> wrote in message

>> > Lets take a look at who said what:
>>

>> Lets not.
>>

> That is wise of you. No use confusing you with facts.

Facts and AFA, that is an oxymoron.

Jeff North

Mar 22, 2007, 6:09:54 PM3/22/07
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:57:18 +0000, in alt.politics.homosexuality HIV
Positive <hiv.po...@gmail.com>
<co55039b1lg831ckd...@4ax.com> wrote:

The CDC is stating otherwise, fool.

Jeff North

Mar 22, 2007, 6:17:42 PM3/22/07
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:53:42 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "
Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>
<9ExMh.760$eT5...@bignews1.bellsouth.net> wrote:

Sqirm little one you can't deny that more heteros are reporting in
with HIV/AIDS. The stats don't lie.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 8:16:17 PM3/22/07

"Jeff North" <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Death" <De...@yourdoor.net>

> >| From your CDC URL:
> >|
> >| Race/ethnicity
> >| White, not Hispanic 33,511
> >|
> >| Black, not Hispanic 60,358
> >|

> >| It appears the fool is you, again.
>

> The stats don't lie.

Exactly and there it is for you.
Go ahead and pick on da po nigger you racist.
Like the faggots, they are a small percentage
yet carry the largest percentage of hiv/aids.

The low-down, down-low nigger is infecting
the shit-skined females and you continue to point
that out, you sadist nigger-hater.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 8:22:44 PM3/22/07

"RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamR...@truthonly.com> wrote in message

> Facts and AFA, that is an oxymoron.

If you have evidence to provide showing any lie reported
by all means, bring it. Until then, it is just you whining.

I remember twice posting in this thread, quotes from the CDC.
Do you now reject official grubment sites that you continually
whine for?

Do you now reject the Gay Health Report?

You flip and flop like a fish out of water.

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 8:47:27 PM3/22/07

"HIV Positive" <hiv.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> You'll be telling us you can get HIV from shaking hands and toilet
> seats next. Do you have an article to prove that? Google is that way

No that surely isn't possible. As you say, HIV is not contagious.
How in the world anyone ever got HIV in the first place is an
utter and complete mystery.

I suggest people who falsely believe they have HIV throw
away their con-dumbs and meds, it has all been a hoax
just to get you to stand in a line at the free clinic.

Now, about that statue I have for sale in the New York area...

Death

Mar 22, 2007, 8:54:39 PM3/22/07