Bodysolids multi/home gyms EXM2550 and EXM2750

Christer XX Mattsson

Jan 11, 2004, 4:58:27 PM1/11/04
Hi!

Is there anyone that any of these gyms at home. I would like to have an
opinion or verdict on the usefulness and value for money.

Thanks in advance.

/Christer

Pet

Jan 12, 2004, 5:52:15 AM1/12/04
Christer XX Mattsson wrote:

Better off with a poeer rack, bench & weights.
Plus it's far cheaper.

--
http://gymratz.co.uk - UK's best bodybuilding supplements,gym equipment.
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam!

Danny

Jan 23, 2004, 7:44:39 PM1/23/04
Pet <PeT...@gymratz.co.uk> wrote in message news:<z%uMb.13494$BX7.15...@news-text.cableinet.net>...

> Christer XX Mattsson wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is there anyone that any of these gyms at home. I would like to have an
> > opinion or verdict on the usefulness and value for money.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> Better off with a poeer rack, bench & weights.
> Plus it's far cheaper.

Hi

It is my opinion that most of these machines do not correctly fit many
people, consequently they cause injuries and are not used for very
long after a purchase. Whereas a properly comprised free weight set up
will last many years, IF a proper schedule is designed and followed.
Free weights allow the synergist muscles to work and a machine
normally does not allow this to happen. You work your body in a more
natural fashion by using free weights in a multiplanar manner.
Machines will not allow combination planar training.

Danny M. O'Dell, MA. CSCS*D

Sign up for the free Explosivelyfit Training News at
http://www.Explosivelyfit.com and receive an abdominal routine and
cardiovascular exercise report in return.

This e-mail message may contain certain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Review of the
contents or further distribution by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient or believe that you have received this communication in
error, please contact the sender, and destroy or delete all copies.

atlantic

Mar 16, 2004, 12:50:40 AM3/16/04
I am a dealer for these and others. If you'd like to look at something far
better, reply here, and I'll get back to you.

John

Mar 30, 2004, 1:08:48 PM3/30/04
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Is there anyone that any of these gyms at home. I would like to have an
> > > opinion or verdict on the usefulness and value for money.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.

Seriously, you're making a bad decision if you go with these gyms.
Cables and angles are all wrong. Body Solid is bad.

Go with a simple bench and dumbbells.

Pet

Mar 30, 2004, 3:25:23 PM3/30/04
John wrote:

> Body Solid is bad.
>
> Go with a simple bench and dumbbells.

So you wouldn't buy a power rack and bench by Body Solid then?

afshain

Apr 2, 2004, 7:53:02 AM4/2/04
hi there,
the best exercise is walking early morning ,it keeps u fit and
smart...u can do joging as well..using different gym and exercises
machines are not good enough.
thanx

Chupacabra

Apr 2, 2004, 8:10:43 AM4/2/04

So will jogin (sic) make me as smart as you?

Helgi Briem

Apr 2, 2004, 9:07:38 AM4/2/04

It doesn't look as if "joging" helps your spelling much.

--
Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

Never worry about anything that you see on the news.
To get on the news it must be sufficiently rare
that your chances of being involved are negligible!

bettybore

Apr 3, 2004, 5:04:56 AM4/3/04
Helgi Briem <HelgiB...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<jssq601ojf33bgnp7...@4ax.com>...

> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:10:43 -0500, Chupacabra
> <jonkol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On 2 Apr 2004 04:53:02 -0800, afi...@yahoo.co.uk (afshain) wrote:
> >
> >>hi there,
> >> the best exercise is walking early morning ,it keeps u fit and
> >>smart...u can do joging as well..using different gym and exercises
> >>machines are not good enough.
> >>thanx
> >
> >So will jogin (sic) make me as smart as you?
>
> It doesn't look as if "joging" helps your spelling much.

> I am agree with you. walking in morning is the useful sport for body.
but joging make you as smart as you.

Christer XX Mattsson

Apr 3, 2004, 4:35:48 PM4/3/04
Hi!

I started this with the question!

Thanks for all answers. Just to put things in their context.

I do run, 2-4 times a week.

I do an easier work-out program every day. Military style abs, back, chest
(push-ups) etc (no equipment than your weigh).

However, I would like to step it up some levels as well as letting my
teenage kids have the possibility to train at home. I do not feel that
dumb-bells or dumb-bars is the right way for them. So, I thought that a gym
with a weight stack and large variety of possible exercises would do it. My
eyes then fell at BodySolid 2750.

I will go to the shop once more and check it according to your comments.

/Christer

"atlantic" <j...@no-spam.net> wrote in message

atlantic

Apr 12, 2004, 3:17:18 AM4/12/04
Christer ~
Check out www.genofit.com
Call them and ask for their recommendations. I wound up with two very good
choices for euipment, and the one I chose was well-suited to what I was
looking for in a home gym. There's a guy there named John -Daniels- I
thnk... Anyway, he was probably the most knowledgable, helpful person you
could ask these questions of. I would recommend it again to anyone!
Joe G.
"Christer XX Mattsson" <prc_mattsso...@hotmail.com> wrote in message