Weider Push Up Bars - Comments?

Spinacia

Apr 10, 2003, 2:05:41 PM4/10/03
I am considering buying Weider's Push Up Bars and am seeking some feedback
before I do.

Any comments? Are they stable? Made of steel or plastic?

A link to a photo of the item is listed below. Please reply also directly
to me.

Thanks!

http://www.picturefuse.com/images/0403/22480.jpg

gluemaster57

Apr 14, 2003, 10:29:37 PM4/14/03
i just use dumbells, they work fine for me.

Rahul

May 2, 2003, 10:13:27 AM5/2/03
Hey,

Are there any good tasting Protein bars? The ones I have had, have a
bad after taste.

Swann

May 2, 2003, 11:41:20 PM5/2/03
> I am considering buying Weider's Push Up Bars and am seeking some feedback
> before I do.
>
> Any comments? Are they stable? Made of steel or plastic?

I would recommend Victoria's Secret Push Up Bras; they provide the
best support of any brand on the market. However, I fail to see how
they will improve your training.

--Swann

Xpedeximal

May 21, 2003, 10:01:41 AM5/21/03
Hey,Swann

I purchased a pair of those PushUp Bars, and let me tell you something
they work great. the burn that get from those don't equal the burn
from a Regular push up. you could also try different Push Ups with it.
Try it ,give it a go. i'll garantee you'll be happy