GNCSucks.com

GNCSucks.com Webmaster

Mar 15, 2004, 7:55:21 PM3/15/04
We PROUDLY introduce GNCSucks.com !! This site has been a long time
coming; after some fund-raising, domain-name issues, and ALOT of support from
the public, we are ready to go !!

We have HAD IT with sub-par products, poorly trained staff, and outrageous
prices that are often 2 or 3x the competition.

Join us now @ http://www.gncsucks.com and share your experience with us - we
know you're out there !!

Sincerely,

Webmaster,
GNC Sucks.com

Steve S

Mar 25, 2004, 10:20:54 AM3/25/04
GNCSucks.com Webmaster <super...@gncsucks.com> wrote in message news:<20040315195520.733$s...@news.newsreader.com>...

> We PROUDLY introduce GNCSucks.com !! This site has been a long time
> coming; after some fund-raising, domain-name issues, and ALOT of support from
> the public, we are ready to go !!
>
> We have HAD IT with sub-par products, poorly trained staff, and outrageous
> prices that are often 2 or 3x the competition.

So stop buying it!!! Use the competition! What are you expecting
from them? By the way, I agree with you, but I have moved on to a
competitor - currently only use Shaklee products. However, I don't
believe they are less expensive, just better - like in actually being
utilized by the body.

> Join us now @ http://www.gncsucks.com and share your experience with us - we
> know you're out there !!

I admire your passion on this issue, however, don't you think there
are more important things in life to consume this amount of energy!