Meet singles online for free at www.date-quest.com

Persephone

Apr 7, 2004, 6:27:13 PM4/7/04
We wish to make your on-line dating experience as fun as possible. No
outdated profiles, no annoying banners or popups.

We are simple, easy to use and we don't charge a dime.
Yes, the service is entirely free and we intend to keep it that way for
as long as possible. :)
So check it out, if you like it feel free to join and post your picture
profile, we would love to see you there. :)

So log on to http://www.date-quest.com to find that special someone, or
just make new friends. It's just a click away.

http://www.date-quest.com