Ab Swing Problem

Alpha

May 19, 2004, 10:18:37 AM5/19/04
Hi

I started on the Ab-Swing a few months ago but now have experienced a
problem.

My belly button is no longer centered and has moved to the right and is no
longer straight.

Perhaps I was using it wrong.

Is there a way to rectify this?

Thanks

Mack McKinnon

May 19, 2004, 2:33:06 PM5/19/04
Lucky you weren't using "Buns of Steel".

mack
austin

"Alpha" <alph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

David

May 19, 2004, 5:30:45 PM5/19/04

"Alpha" <alph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
that's is what the abswing does - it moves belly buttons - that is what it
is supposed to do - so if you are not happy with where your belly button is,
you work out on this thing and it gradually moves it over to one side

Larry Hodges

May 19, 2004, 9:18:59 PM5/19/04
-Larry

"Alpha" <alph...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I've seen people who have used the Ab-Swing for extended periods of time
that now actually have their belly button on their back! It moved all the
way around! You'd think they would've noticed sooner...go figure. Takes
all kinds I guess...

Angela St.Aubin

May 19, 2004, 10:22:56 PM5/19/04

"Larry Hodges" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

I don't understand how this machine would move your belly button. I have
never used, or even seen it, but... i don't know, i guess i thought a belly
button was stationary.