We've been suckered again! I can't believe I fell for it!

Robert Schuh

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

It is now obvious that there are three new names to mfw tonight whose
onloy job has been to troll for flames. I am sure that thi is the same
person who has been forging other headers lately. this is obvioulsy
aome kind of weak individual who can not stand on his own two feet. The
three addresses in question are,
Kev...@wellbuilt.net
mlo...@brain.UCCS.edu
rha...@idcomm.com

We all, including myself, need to ignore these guys as they are just
forged trollers.
--
Robert Schuh
"There Can Be Only One!"

Arcas

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

Trollers??

Your a sick puppy , Robert period....

All I did was make a comment about the photo on your homepage. And you
get all defensive. The photo doesn't look real very out of focus and
shadowy... :) End of statement.

Robert, lets not get side-tracked here. We know what this forum is all
about so lets discuss mfw not your idiotacies : asshole of the month etc.

Sincerely
Mike

Robert Schuh (rsc...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: It is now obvious that there are three new names to mfw tonight whose

Michael Lojan |
University of Colorado @ | Cichlidiot
Colorado Springs | Relax and have a homebrew & hoagie
email mlo...@mail.uccs.edu | Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, 76ers & Flyers
'The more we disagree, the more chance there is that at least one of us
is right.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------=

Steve Dover

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

rsc...@ix.netcom.com(Robert Schuh ) wrote:
>It is now obvious that there are three new names to mfw tonight whose
>onloy job has been to troll for flames. I am sure that thi is the same
>person who has been forging other headers lately. this is obvioulsy
>aome kind of weak individual who can not stand on his own two feet. The
>three addresses in question are,
>Kev...@wellbuilt.net
>mlo...@brain.UCCS.edu
>rha...@idcomm.com
>
>We all, including myself, need to ignore these guys as they are just
>forged trollers.
>--
>Robert Schuh
>"There Can Be Only One!"
>Miles, Trane, Hendrix and Jaco are Gods!!
> rsc...@ix.netcom.com
>http://www.elitefitness.com/athlete/rschuh/rschuh.html

Your right, and I'm sure they are all from that Mark King twerp, there will probably be more, until someone
works out who it is and beats the shit out of it/him/her...

Karl Horvath.

Steve Dover

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96
Christ I'm doing it now, I'm using someone else PC at work....

Robert Schuh

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

In <50frdk$g...@lace.colorado.edu> mlo...@brain.UCCS.edu (Arcas) writes:

>Trollers??
>
>Your a sick puppy , Robert period....
>
>All I did was make a comment about the photo on your homepage. And
you
>get all defensive. The photo doesn't look real very out of focus and

>shadowy... :) End of statement.
>
>Robert, lets not get side-tracked here. We know what this forum is
all
>about so lets discuss mfw not your idiotacies : asshole of the month
etc.

>Sincerely
>Mike

Mike,
You just blatently said that my photo was a forgery. I certainly did
not look like Dorian Yates in the photo, so what was SO unbelievable?
You need to keep your fucking mouth shut for a while and learn a little
more before you make an even bigger fool of yourself again.