Eating eggs for protein and cholesteral?

..

Apr 26, 2002, 7:13:55 PM4/26/02
I've seen some pro bodybuilders eat a couple of boiled eggs with yolk a day for
protein. Would that be too much cholesteral because one large egg has about
80% the daily recommended cholesteral intake as recommended by FDA.

David Cohen

Apr 26, 2002, 9:28:35 PM4/26/02

".." <frees...@aol.com.edu> wrote:
> I've seen some pro bodybuilders eat a couple of boiled eggs with
yolk a day for
> protein.

Couple DOZEN more like it.

> Would that be too much cholesteral

Don't know about cholesteral, but dietary cholesterol does not
correlate with serum cholesterol.

> because one large egg has about
> 80% the daily recommended cholesteral intake as recommended by
FDA.

Fucking Dumb Asses, wholely owned subsidiary of the
medicopharmaceutical industry.

David

Lyle McDonald

Apr 26, 2002, 10:26:44 PM4/26/02

Which is solely owned by the International Zionist Conspiracy,
A subsidairy of Beatrice.

Lyle
those Beatrice fuckers own EVERYTHING.

David Cohen

Apr 26, 2002, 10:43:52 PM4/26/02

"Lyle McDonald" <lyl...@onr.com> wrote in message

They're an Archer Daniels Midland subsidiary. ADM...grocers to the
world.

David

Lyle McDonald

Apr 27, 2002, 12:05:45 AM4/27/02

ADM = ass den' mouth?

Lyle

Martin Shuster

Apr 27, 2002, 12:51:55 AM4/27/02
On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Lyle McDonald typed this:

Were you the one that stole my copy of the Protocols of Zion????!

--
Martin Shuster / mshust one at umbc dot edu

*printed on recycled electrons*

Jonathan

Apr 27, 2002, 7:17:53 AM4/27/02
frees...@aol.com.edu (..) wrote in message news:<20020426191355...@mb-mt.aol.com>...

> I've seen some pro bodybuilders eat a couple of boiled eggs with yolk a day for
> protein. Would that be too much cholesteral because one large egg has about
> 80% the daily recommended cholesteral intake as recommended by FDA.

Do a Google Groups search for "Great Cholesterol Controversy" and look
at the first thread. Lyle was on good form that day.

Jonathan