ORDER EPHEDRINE, GHB (Gamma Hydroxybutyrate), ETC(WICKR ID: pharmachem1). Whatsapp/Text:+1 (951) 846-0503

Desi Meon

Feb 7, 2023, 7:58:59 PM2/7/23
ORDER EPHEDRINE, GHB (Gamma Hydroxybutyrate), ETC(WICKR ID: pharmachem1).
Whatsapp/Text:+1 (951) 846-0503

Web: https://pharmasource1.com/product/ephedrine-powder/

We are a leading supplier and manufacturer of research chemicals. We offer specialty building blocks and customized synthesis for a range of research purposes in the pharmaceutical industry. To enhance the drug development process we provide a service that delivers products at a cost-effective price and to required timelines.

https://pharmasource1.com/product/gamma-butyrolactone-liquid-gbl/

CONTACT FOR MORE INFO AND PRICES.

TEXT/WHATSAPP:+1 (951) 846-0503

EMAIL: in...@pharmasource1.com