'Survivor' admits faking story

Schorsch

May 12, 2005, 1:45:12 PM5/12/05
Another bunch of 'pious lies' about "the Holocaust"!
'Survivor' admits faking story
AP
May 13, 2005
MADRID: The head of a group of Spanish World War II concentration camp
survivors has admitted after decades he faked his story.

Enric Marco, 84, was removed from his post as president of the
Barcelona-based Amical Mauthausen support group this week after
admitting he had never been in Mauthausen's Flossenbuerg camp,
association board member Margarita Sala said.

Mr Marco claimed in hundreds of interviews and lectures, and even in a
1978 book titled Memoria del Infierno (Memory of Hell), that he had
suffered the horror of the Nazi camps.

"It's been a major shock. Only Marco can tell why he did it," Ms Sala
said.

Mr Marco had been a member of the association for the past six years
and its president for the past two.

Ms Sala said suspicion was raised at a meeting on May 1 following
rumours a local historian was claiming that Mr Marco's story didn't add
up.

At a meeting the next day, Mr Marco stood by his story and even
attended last week's ceremonies to commemorate the 60th anniversary of
the liberation of the camps.

Once in Austria, however, he admitted to colleagues the historian was
right and was recalled to Spain immediately, Ms Sala said.

Mr Marco then issued a statement admitting he had made up his story
about being in a Nazi concentration camp.

He said that rather than being deported from Spain at the end of the
Spanish Civil War in 1939, he had left for Germany as part of a Spanish
workers' group in 1941. He returned to Spain in 1943, well before the
liberation of the camps in 1945.

Mr Marco said he had "never lied out of malice".

"I thought that people would pay more attention to me and I could
better spread the word of the suffering of the many people who were in
the concentration camps."
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,15270527%255E2703,00.html

Chris Larson

May 12, 2005, 2:01:20 PM5/12/05
Wow, I knew things were getting bad with the revisionism crowd, but
singling this story out is an unprecedented act of desperation.

So what if a handful of "Holocaust Survivor stories" like the above are
not true? Singling out these stories like these is along the same lines
of focusing on a single, occasional story of an "Eagle Scout" who
murders somebody. Does that make the other 99.99999% of Eagle Scouts
bad?

sc...@free.info

May 12, 2005, 3:21:58 PM5/12/05
On 12 May 2005 11:01:20 -0700, "Chris Larson"
<larsonc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Wow, I knew things were getting bad with the revisionism crowd, but
>singling this story out is an unprecedented act of desperation.

This fellow spoke to how many thousands of school children? Telling
lie after lie. Don't you have a problem with that?

>So what if a handful of "Holocaust Survivor stories" like the above are
>not true?

If it was a matter of a "handful" - that would be one thing.
That's not the case, however, and you know it.

>Singling out these stories like these is along the same lines
>of focusing on a single, occasional story of an "Eagle Scout" who
>murders somebody. Does that make the other 99.99999% of Eagle Scouts
>bad?

If the one Eagle Scout spoke about murder with the others - would that
be bad? Not to you, I'm sure.

Do you repudiate this liar and condem his lies? Or do you prefer to
defend him because he's a Jew?

Your Big H keeps taking on water, prepare to man the life rafts.
--

"Let the gas chambers remain closed to prying eyes, and to imagination."
E. Wiesel, All Rivers Run to the Sea, Memoirs (New York: Random House/ Knopf, 1995), p. 74.

go-bassn

May 12, 2005, 6:45:03 PM5/12/05

<sc...@free.info> wrote in message

> On 12 May 2005 11:01:20 -0700, "Chris Larson"
> <larsonc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Wow, I knew things were getting bad with the revisionism crowd, but
> >singling this story out is an unprecedented act of desperation.
>
> This fellow spoke to how many thousands of school children? Telling
> lie after lie. Don't you have a problem with that?
>
> >So what if a handful of "Holocaust Survivor stories" like the above are
> >not true?
>
> If it was a matter of a "handful" - that would be one thing.
> That's not the case, however, and you know it.
>
> >Singling out these stories like these is along the same lines
> >of focusing on a single, occasional story of an "Eagle Scout" who
> >murders somebody. Does that make the other 99.99999% of Eagle Scouts
> >bad?
>
> If the one Eagle Scout spoke about murder with the others - would that
> be bad? Not to you, I'm sure.
>
> Do you repudiate this liar and condem his lies? Or do you prefer to
> defend him because he's a Jew?

A Spaniard. There is no evidence that he's a Jew, outside of your depraved
mind.

Ben Cramer

May 13, 2005, 2:41:29 AM5/13/05

"Schorsch" <bart...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Another bunch of 'pious lies' about "the Holocaust"!

They've all faked some part of their stories.

Spiv

May 13, 2005, 6:56:58 AM5/13/05

"Chris Larson" <larsonc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

My Uncle was one of the liberating soldiers of Belsen death camp - the
largest captured in the west. He was there on the first day with 15,000
bodies in mounds. It did happen, believe me, I have heard the stories in
great detail.

Now the moon landing was faked. :-)

Schorsch

May 13, 2005, 11:33:45 AM5/13/05

Spiv wrote:
> "Chris Larson" <larsonc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Wow, I knew things were getting bad with the revisionism crowd, but
> > singling this story out is an unprecedented act of desperation.
> >
> > So what if a handful of "Holocaust Survivor stories" like the above
are
> > not true? Singling out these stories like these is along the same
lines
> > of focusing on a single, occasional story of an "Eagle Scout" who
> > murders somebody. Does that make the other 99.99999% of Eagle
Scouts
> > bad?

You couldn't come up with something dumber, could you?!

> My Uncle was one of the liberating soldiers of Belsen death camp -
the
> largest captured in the west. He was there on the first day with
15,000
> bodies in mounds. It did happen, believe me, I have heard the
stories in
> great detail.

Nobody disputes that people died at Belsen. But it's only lunatics that
claim that the Belsen dead, died as part of a "program to exterminate
all the Jews". People died in German camps, due to disease and
malnutrition which occured due to the collapse of the German economy in
the last month of the war. Anything added is atrocity propaganda. In
fact their is lots evidence that shows that prisoners were in a good
healthy condition most of the time. And as for Auschwitz they looked
pretty healthy when welcoming the Red Army!
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Auschwitz/OldPhotos/AuschwitzLiberation.jpg
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Auschwitz/OldPhotos/WomenSurvivors.jpg
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Birkenau/Birkenau08.jpg

> Now the moon landing was faked. :-)

This got nothing to do with the subject here.

Spiv

May 13, 2005, 11:47:26 AM5/13/05

"Schorsch" <bart...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You are a total IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Larson

May 13, 2005, 12:07:22 PM5/13/05
The Eagle Scout reference is very appropriate. You troll out a handful
of "lying survivor stories" out of tens of thousands stories that are
authentic. See, Scorz- this is exactly why revisionism has been
reduced from a joke to even more of a joke. You would have better luck
convincing the people that the world is flat.

Thanks

Chris Larson

May 13, 2005, 12:09:32 PM5/13/05
So Bennie, when are you going to tell us where the tens of thousands of
Jews (and the hundreds of thosuands more of Christians that "they paid
off"), met to get their "lies" straight.

Must be a bitch being Ben eehh?

Kurt Knoll

May 13, 2005, 12:16:50 PM5/13/05
And just what was the daily in the last few weeks or months from prisoners
that did die of typhus. This is what Dr Richard Barton a British red gross
officer said when he first entered Buchenwald " death bodies everywhere
typhus was rampant and the water was contaminated the situation was
deplorable but not much worse then he has seen in the cities where he has
seen how the civilians were starving.

Kurt Knoll

"Spiv" <nyl...@goawayspam.com> wrote in message

Kurt Knoll

May 13, 2005, 12:21:39 PM5/13/05
He is not an idiot I would say he is well informed you on the other hand
have only a one sided brain.

Kurt Knoll.
=

"Spiv" <nyl...@goawayspam.com> wrote in message

Ben Cramer

May 14, 2005, 9:32:31 AM5/14/05

> The Eagle Scout reference is very appropriate.

Only to a fool.

Ben Cramer

May 14, 2005, 9:32:11 AM5/14/05

"Spiv" <nyl...@goawayspam.com> wrote in message

Not at all. You have the privilege of being able to claim that all for
yourself.

Spiv

May 14, 2005, 9:41:45 AM5/14/05

"Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
.au...

It must an IDIOTS conventions, they are all here.

Ben Cramer

May 14, 2005, 7:14:27 PM5/14/05

"Spiv" <nyl...@goawayspam.com> wrote in message

I find your pseudonym entirely appropriate.

Ed Debevic

Aug 1, 2022, 11:43:37 PM8/1/22