Prepare to be deported, Chinkos

Byker

Sep 17, 2020, 6:58:42 PM9/17/20

Phantom_View

Sep 17, 2020, 9:29:52 PM9/17/20
On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 17:58:35 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9HBdugzLmA

But I like Chinese ..... not the CCP, but regular Chao's.

However the spying problem has gotten out of hand.

Byker

Sep 18, 2020, 5:59:43 PM9/18/20

"Phantom_View" wrote in message

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 17:58:35 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9HBdugzLmA

But I like Chinese ..... not the CCP, but regular Chao's.

"Regular" Chaos like the millions already living here?

Beijing expects their 2.3 million citizens living legally in U.S. to become
fifth columnists and bring America down from within. Don't scoff, because
this is something the Chinese leadership has "hinted" at with their smirky,
shit-eating grins in numerous interviews, along with their veiled
threats to use Stuxnet-type viruses and non-nuclear EMP devices to shut our
country down, all the while quoting Sun Tzu and Confucius. Watch how fast
their visas are cancelled and they're given X number of days to be out of
the country, lest they wind up in FEMA camps. The overturning of Korematsu
vs. U.S. won't help them, because that involved Japanese-AMERICANS, not
foreign nationals.

Seems I remember another Confucian saying: "Too much causes loss of all."
And Xi and company are going to lose it all when they fuck with the West --
or Russia -- one time too many.

Why did the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor? Because they thought we wouldn't
fight, a lesson the PLA seems to have forgotten.

> However the spying problem has gotten out of hand.

"If the French foreign intelligence collection service goes to a student and
says, 'While you're at Tufts University we want you to go over to some
laboratory and gather THIS, the student can say, 'I'm busy. It's gonna
interfere with my dissertation.'

"If the Chinese foreign intelligence service goes to a student and says,
'You want a visa? You want a passport? When you go to the United States or
France you WILL write a dissertation on this, you WILL work on this project,
and you WILL report back to us, or you'll never get a job in China and your
family will lose their house.' Now, they have the capacity to do that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mkxL4iqcAY&t=44m

By the same token, I wonder how many Chinese "students", angered by Bejing's
threats against them and their families, have "flipped" and have become
double agents for the NSA, CIA, and FBI, reporting to Washington what's
REALLY going on behind the Bamboo Curtain, and at the same time feeding
their handlers back home false and misleading -- but believable --
"intelligence"...

Phantom_View

Sep 18, 2020, 8:06:30 PM9/18/20
I do not discount the "leverage" angle here, not at all.

Indeed that was a major factor contributing to FDR putting
the Japamericans in camps. Everyone (except maybe
our Gen-Z) values family, but in east asia is is almost (or
in Japan actually) a religion. This give tyrannical States
huge leverage on its ex-pats. "Do as we say OR GRANNY
GETS IT !". Hard to say no.

This does not make the average Chao evil though, merely
"exploitable" in some cases. I would not worry much about
the 2nd/3rd-gen too much ; they have had the time to
mentally separate themselves from the old family. The
college students and more recent professionals who
moved here though .........

Loose lips sink ships ... which can still be true. Be CAREFUL
what you spill to your new Chinese working buddy. China is
NOT our friend. I think it has become more dangerous and
troublesome than Russia at this point. Xi has a mission from
heaven to own asia (at a minimum), which puts him in the
same company as conquerors past like Hitler and Lenin.

Byker

Sep 20, 2020, 3:46:48 PM9/20/20
Wakawaka wrote in message

> Make America great again? Fat hope.

Make China great EVER? Think about it, Chao-Chao...