Great Reading Program

Patrick Milligan

Mar 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/11/99
I am excited to have the opportunity to let you know about a remarkable
system for teaching reading
that I have recently discovered. A friend told me about a program named
Action Phonics from
Potentials learning systems. I called potentials and to find out more.

It turns out that a man named Frank Lang, who founded Potentials
learning systems over 40
years ago, developed Action Phonics while working with students that no
one else would take.
this was long before we even had labels like Autism, Dyslexia, and
Attention Deficit
Disorder. Through Mr. Lang research a system was developed that could
work for anyone
including people with severe learning disabilities. Based on the laws of
learning this system
combines special techniques to make reading an automatic skill like
talking or listening. They
told me that their average progress rate for reading is better than a
grade in 15 hours including
people with learning disabilities like Dyslexia and ADD.

I asked about comprehension and they explained that when a student no
longer has to struggle with
reading, they are better able to comprehend what they are reading. Not
only are good reading skills
essential to learning any subject, the learning skills acquired during
this process gives the student an
advantage in anything they try to learn.

After becoming disappointed with many of the learning games and gimmicks
available on the market
these days I was still skeptical. This almost sounded to good to be
true. Because they have been
around so long they were able to provide me with many references. I
began to call some of them and
found that it was true. People who were told that they would never learn
to read did learn threw
Action Phonics. I found out that last year in South Georgia a pilot
project was conducted using
Action Phonics in a public school. The results were so impressive that
the team of teachers involved
were elected "best reading in the state" by the Georgia Middle School
Association.

Potentials was founded on the belief that human potentials is
unlimited, they have been proving it for
over 40 years. Potentials has programs for using Action Phonics at home,
in schools, and
professionally. I hope that this will help you as it has for many
others.

If you e-mail me your name, address, and telephone number and I will ask
my friends at Potentials to
send you more detailed information. Including some sample case studies
and references. Please
include some information about your own particular needs so that they
will know which information
to send.

Or call Potentials 800 452 7323, and tell them that Patrick and Kelly
told you about Action Phonics.
You'll be glad you did.

Patrick and Kelly Milligan

Patrick Milligan

Mar 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/11/99
Hello,
My name is Patrick Milligan, and I am excited to have the opportunity to

Phillis Morgan

Mar 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/15/99
Dear Patrick @ Kelly
I do not believe what you have made available, I have been suffering from
not been able to read nor write because I never went to school, also I have
never read a book, you will never know how frustrating it has been all these
years, understanding everything that someone is saying and never been able
to respond, The worst of all is having to ask friends to sit with you to
help you understand the net, I do know one think I will not walk away from
the chance that you both have made possible, I will never be able to thank
you
Regards
Phillis Morgan (pdpukl...@btinternet.com) ICQ 20304481

bfhol...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 6:48:59 PM11/20/18
Is there a current number for them as I am located in canada and cant seem to get through to that number