Kid is now dead thanks to years of bullying Greenwich, CT school district failed to protect him from

blinking...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2015, 5:22:03 PM8/13/15
www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Greenwich-Connecticut-Bullying-Suicide-Lawsuit-District-CT-321763852.html

This is sick. These assholes knew what was going on for years and they did not dio anything to protect him? Fuck that school and those who run it. If I was the judge, I would award the family 40 MILLION in damages (instead of the $15,000 or
so the family is asking for). I would slam the school district
so hard, they would be forced to close a school due to lack of funding. These fucktards should be counting their lucky stars they did not end up with another Columbine on their hands.

BTW: Want to call them to let them know how you feel? :

203-625-7426 (Greenwich, CT School District)