anyone homeschool is MASS?

Pinballguy

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
i am a soom to be prehomeschooler, my son is newly 3yrs old and i also have
a 11month old and would like to talk to someone in my area as there dont
seem to be any support groups close by. we leave in south eastern mass
nancy

L. D. Abraham

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
Hi Nancy,

Here are some Massachusetts homeschool organizations
taken from my page. Hope this is of some help.

L. D. Abraham
The Home Educator - http://www.mindspring.com/~ldabraham

Apple Country Homeschooling Association
P.O. Box 246
Harvard, MA 01451
(508) 456-8515

Berkshire Homeschoolers Group
217 Old State Road
Berkshire, MA 01224
(413) 443-1770

Cape Ann Homeschoolers
6 Emily Lane
Magnolia, MA 01930

Franklin County Families for Home Education
(413) 625-6566

Greater Boston Home Educators
Wakefield, MA
(617) 246-2059

Home Education Resource Center
505 East Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 684-2346

Homeschooling Together
24 Avon Place
Arlington, MA 02174
(617) 641-0566

Kitchen School Group
P.O. Box 96
West Boxford, MA 01885
(617) 352-2023

Massachusetts Homeschool Organization of Parent Educators
(MassHOPE http://www.masshope.org)
5 Atwood Road
Cherry Valley, MA 01611-3332
(508) 755-4467 or Fax (508) 892-3437
Email: in...@masshope.org

Massachusetts Home Learning Association
16 Anderson Road
Marlboro, MA 01752

Metro West Homeschoolers
25 Carter Drive
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 877-6536

North Shore Support Group
(508) 468-4663 or (508) 658-8970

Parent's Choice Foundation
Box 185
Newton, MA 02168
(617) 965-5913

South Shore Homeschoolers
87 Snell Avenue
Brockton, MA 02402
(508) 588-1529

Worcester Area Homeschooling Organization
246 May Street #2
Worcester, MA 01602
(617) 755-9553

"Pinballguy" <sng...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Mrs. Lemansky

Dec 26, 2020, 1:02:56 PM12/26/20
I wanted to offer a free resource for anyone out there homeschooling at the elementary level. I am an elementary school librarian for grades K-4. Due to the pandemic, I created a free website of "virtual libraries" organized by theme. There are lessons and read-aloud books on multiple subjects, from math and science to Massachusetts and diversity, holidays, fun "brain breaks" and more. All links have been vetted by myself and are publicly accessible by anyone with the option to make copies for yourself of any library you like. Hope this helps some folks!

https://sites.google.com/dcrsd.org/virtuallibrary/students

Rachel Lemansky
Elementary Library Coordinator
rlem...@dcrsd.org