Classical Conversations New Community in Nowthen

hannah barros

Jun 1, 2016, 12:20:13 PM6/1/16
A New Classical Conversations community is starting this year in Nowthen! We are seeking new families and tutors. The goal of Classical Conversations is to "Know God and Make Him Known!"

Come get all the details for the NEW Nowthen Home school Community Co-op! We will be meeting in Ramsey at the Caribou Coffee on Monday June 13th from 6-8pm. (7876-7988 Sunwood Dr, Ramsey, MN 55303)

Nowthen is a small town located between Anoka, Elk River, and St. Francis MN. RSVP is not required although an RSVP is preferred. You can RSVP by emailing Hannah at hanna...@yahoo.com.

Homeschooling is an exciting adventure as we train up our children in the way they should go! Learn more about the classical method of education as taught through Classical Conversations. We will talk about the three stages of learning as they apply to our Foundations, Essentials, and Challenge programs. You will learn more about our community and get your questions answered. Whether you are totally new to home school, contemplating home school, or a veteran, our programs can enrich and empower your journey. The new Nowthen Community is seeking families and contracting tutors for this upcoming year!

See you there!
Hannah Barros