Re: Deranger handleset

mimus

Jul 24, 2014, 5:53:01 PM7/24/14
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:37:43 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> Kurt ran into the wall at slow speed so as not to hurt his gearloader.
> After the smoke cleared, Ginny appeared and asked; "why don't you just
> use a small tactical nuke to finish it off?"
>
> Kurt grinned and said; "If I wanted to make pretty colors on Third Moon
> Lennybee, theres easier ways to do that. I want to kill this thing off
> before the peralta bones access it."
>
> Ginny rolled her eyes, flipped her hair and harrumphed before walking
> sexily away. As if it was possible for her not to, which it wasn't.
>
> After climbing out of the gearloders now twisted frame, Kurt climbed up
> into the control room and set course for New Deranger exoplanet
> W233Z-11. Most wayfarers just called it "handleset" because its
> continents looked like the handleset of a Framquah 350-A starfighter.
> Other than that, it was quite un-remarkable, even with the red oceans.

What'd you do, find an old hard-drive?

--
.sigzip:*

Noface Faceless

Jul 24, 2014, 8:01:59 PM7/24/14
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:53:01 -0500, mimus <mim...@gmail.com> wrote:
He ate some infected wolf turds.

ah

Jul 24, 2014, 8:33:07 PM7/24/14
On 7/24/14, 3:37 PM, �n�hw��f wrote:
> Kurt ran into the wall at slow speed so as not to hurt his gearloader.
> After the smoke cleared, Ginny appeared and asked; "why don't you just
> use a small tactical nuke to finish it off?"
>
> Kurt grinned and said; "If I wanted to make pretty colors on Third Moon
> Lennybee, theres easier ways to do that. I want to kill this thing off
> before the peralta bones access it."
>
> Ginny rolled her eyes, flipped her hair and harrumphed before walking
> sexily away. As if it was possible for her not to, which it wasn't.
>
> After climbing out of the gearloders now twisted frame, Kurt climbed up
> into the control room and set course for New Deranger exoplanet
> W233Z-11. Most wayfarers just called it "handleset" because its
> continents looked like the handleset of a Framquah 350-A starfighter.
> Other than that, it was quite un-remarkable, even with the red oceans.

That's the irony inherent in mapping: you don't know until you've been
there.

Why--on my most recent trip to There--all that is Here was forgotten.

This was an oversight, as the n-dimensional valence commission was
slightly off-the-cuff due to some radical temporal misappropriation (the
details of which I will not belabour you).

btw, that's some nice space-operah, mastubatory romance, S.
--
a �https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gLDYtH1RH-U" h

§nühw¤£f

Jul 25, 2014, 4:28:56 PM7/25/14
Thanks. BTW, why xpoast into YET MORE dead newsfroups? Aint no body in
there tuh add to the story, y'all.

--
http://www.wolfandwildlifestudies.com/index.php
www.friendsofanimals.org |www.snuhwolf.9f.com|