FanaTEgrams revisited

David Dalton

Nov 3, 2020, 3:43:37 AM11/3/20
Here is my list of FanaTEgrams (anagrams for "fumbling towards ecstasy") from
a post to the FTE list (for Sarah Mclachlan fans, and FTE is her third album)
early on July 3, 1994, for those who haven't seen them. Other than the last
three, they were not generated by computer.

drafty magnetics, sublows
Sandbag, costumer, swiftly!
crafty woundless gambits {woundless is in Oxford Concise d}
swiftly sandbag customer [swiftly sandbag crust 'ome]

croft slid subway magnets
iambs glow defunct satyrs [defunct satyrs glow iambs]
magnetic locus, bawdy firsts
crafty nudes stow gimbals

sturdy magnetic bass flow
crafty gimbals sound west
subcomet tails fang wyrds
swift rats scumbled agony

mesocrust lifts [flits] bandy wag
stigmas cleft by unwords [crafty gambits wound less]
crafty nuts dowse gimbals
fungoids mat crystal's web [crystal's fungoid bats mew]...

bus: crystal woman fidgets
submagnets drift cosy laws
stomal cardings buy wefts

sun ward cleft by moist gas
soma wasted by curt flings
comet is drawn by fat slugs
soft magic tunes slab wyrd
cuts gym, frond wets labias [cuts gym, wrests fond labia]

focus wild magnets by arts [focus wild arts by magnets]
a flat subcomet sings wyrd
cleft bay, moist sung wards
sun facet draws misty globs

and a few more from later that night (early July 4, 1994):

magic flowers stand busty
sling bawdy crust of mates
baud stream, flowing cysts
many bard tics, fetus glows

sundog bays flaw metric t (or t metric, or CRT time)
fast club masters windy G_o
focal wings stream B_y stud

bundt flaws gyrose mastic or mastic flaws gyrose bundt
magestic flow, sundry bast

and someone named Paul Phillips on a newsgroup generated these three by
computer:

satisfy downcast grumble
forcible gymnast sawdust
declassify strung wombat

Can you get any other good ones, preferably not by computer?
D.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is

David Dalton

Nov 5, 2020, 2:28:20 AM11/5/20
On Nov 3, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.25514FB800...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Or even by computer?

Phil Carmody

Dec 5, 2020, 8:24:00 PM12/5/20
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> writes:
> On Nov 3, 2020, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.25514FB800...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
>> Here is my list of FanaTEgrams (anagrams for "fumbling towards ecstasy") from
>> a post to the FTE list (for Sarah Mclachlan fans, and FTE is her third album)

Fumbling Towards Ecstasy = Band strategy: music flows

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast

David Dalton

Dec 5, 2020, 8:44:48 PM12/5/20
On Dec 5, 2020, Phil Carmody wrote
(in article <87mtyr4...@zotaspaz.fatphil.org>):

> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> writes:
> > On Nov 3, 2020, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<0001HW.25514FB800...@news.eternal-september.org>)
> > :
> >
> > > Here is my list of FanaTEgrams (anagrams for "fumbling towards ecstasy")
> > > from
> > > a post to the FTE list (for Sarah Mclachlan fans, and FTE is her third
> > > album)
>
> Fumbling Towards Ecstasy = Band strategy: music flows
>
> Phil

Thanks, that’s a good one!

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

David Dalton

Dec 6, 2020, 3:03:01 AM12/6/20
On Dec 6, 2020, David P.) wrote
(in article<4c9e8242-ceba-462b...@googlegroups.com>):

> David Dalton wrote:
> > Phil Carmody wrote :

> > > Fumbling Towards Ecstasy = Band strategy: music flows
> > > -- Phil
> > Thanks, that’s a good one!
>
> ANAGRAMS of "fumbling towards ecstasy":
> Mr. Dalton's a big, wet fuss, Cy!
> Carmody wasn't blest, Figus!

An anagram of my name is “Dildo and vat”