Pacesetter Story: Take 'em to Court

Ima Myself

May 2, 2003, 11:22:52 PM5/2/03
Found these stories on a website, and thought I'd share in case they
go away. Most are good reads.

Take 'em to Court

Suit filed

Dale A. and Judy A. Wingstrom of Fort Morgan have filed suit in Morgan
County District Court against Pacesetter Corp. of Omaha, Neb., for
$17,500.

The suit is a counterclaim against Pacesetter for a claim filed in
Morgan County Court against the Wingstroms by Pacesetter, which
alleged nonpayment of $7,500 for windows installed at their home.

The Wingstroms claimed that their home was damaged by unworkmanlike
quality of labor and materials.

Editor's note: This post has not been altered from the original
version found at Fort Morgan Times
(http://www.fortmorgantimes.com/Stories/0,1413,164%257E8315%257E841135,00.html).
Spelling and grammar have not been corrected.

Hopefully we'll be able to get more details once the case is settled.