Re: RINO Gov. Huckabee commuted sentence of Seattle cop killer! Now RINO Gov. Kennedynegger wants to release 40K criminals in California!

climber

Nov 30, 2009, 7:10:37 AM11/30/09
On Nov 29, 9:08 pm, "GWashingtonFan" <GWashingtonFan_USA> wrote:
> [...]
> Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
>
> " I have broken my own heart," Clemmons responded, according to the
> coverage of his sentencing.
>
> Clemmons was found guilty of breaking into the home of a state trooper
> and taking more than $6,000 in valuables, including the trooper's gun.
>
> In May of 1989, Clemmons was arrested for allegedly carrying a weapon
> on a Little Rock, Ark., high school campus. Clemmons, then 17,
> reportedly told officers he brought a .25-caliber pistol to school
> because he had "been chased and beaten by 'dopers,' " and if they got
> after him again he "had something for them."
>
> Described as 'nice', 'generous'
>
> Pierce County neighbors of Clemmons described him as friendly and a
> hard worker. He "was always very decent, very nice, very generous,"
> said across the street neighbor Kerstin Horning, 44. "He was always
> friendly and hard-working," working at both a pressure washing and a
> landscaping business, she said.
>
> Horning celebrated July 4 at a party at Clemmons' house a few years
> ago. And when her son recently had a birthday, Clemmons gave him a card
> with some money in it as a gift.
>
> Another neighbor said Clemmons' house was known for their "fantastic"
> holiday light displays.
>
> But then one day in May Clemmons was out on his driveway with some
> employees, "yelling at them, ranting, raving in their driveway,"
> Horning said.
>
> She said during that incident, car windows were broken on her car and
> on cars in Clemmons' driveway, and also on some homes in the
> neighborhood. The police came and took him away, another neighbor said.
>
> "In May when he went wacko, as I would probably describe it, and this
> all came out, it was kind of shocking, surprising," Horning said. "Up
> until then he was very normal."
>
> Horning said her's is a cul-de-sac neighborhood full of people who have
> been in their houses for decades. Clemmons is a more recent arrival who
> was friendly with neighbors, but didn't have any close friends in the
> neighborhood.
>
> She said she rarely talked to him or spent time with him other than the
> July 4 party.
>
> Another nearby neighbor who asked not to be named said he didn't know
> Clemmons well either, but that he seemed a nice enough guy.
>
> "He seemed like an OK person, but how do you know?" he said. He and
> Horning said no one in the neighborhood knew anything about Clemmons
> extensive criminal history in Washington and Arkansas.
>
> "I guess it just kind of boils down to you just don't know people," the
> neighbor said.
>
> The man whom police are seeking as a "person of interest" in the
> slaying of four police officers was released from an Arkansas prison
> nine years ago after a controversial decision by then-Gov. Mike
> Huckabee to commute his sentence.
>
> http://www.seattlepi.com/local/412737_suspect230.html
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just more proof that our political system is a haven for nitwits,
panderers, and
sleazebags.

Climber

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Nov 30, 2009, 1:38:00 PM11/30/09
On Nov 30, 5:10 am, climber <coledenk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 9:08 pm, "GWashingtonFan" <GWashingtonFan_USA> wrote:
>

> >   HEADLINE (see below):
>
> >    "Huckabee commuted sentence of man tied to police slayings"

So what? Every day our "legal system" gives PROBATION to drunk
drivers and speeders who kill innocent ppl.

Bobster

Nov 30, 2009, 7:59:56 PM11/30/09

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <bet...@earthlink.net> wrote in
message

Hopefully it will end any thought that Huckabee had of running for
president.

sr

Nov 30, 2009, 10:58:46 PM11/30/09
I take it you are happy with the present Pres?
-----
"Bobster" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Bobster

Dec 1, 2009, 10:57:33 AM12/1/09

"sr" <sol...@uninets.net> wrote in message

>I take it you are happy with the present Pres?

Not at all. I hope he is beaten soundly in the 2012 elections. But he
won't be beaten if the Republicans run right wing Christrian types like
Huckabee or Palin.

sr

Dec 1, 2009, 4:45:21 PM12/1/09
Don't believe he'll run
Better at being a talk show celb. or Tv Personality,
Are you happy with what is in?

"Bobster" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Fred Flintstone

Dec 1, 2009, 10:13:34 PM12/1/09

"climber" <coled...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Nov 29, 9:08 pm, "GWashingtonFan" <GWashingtonFan_USA> wrote:
> HEADLINE (see below):
>
> "Huckabee commuted sentence of man tied to police slayings"

I say we give Huckabee a fucking medal.

NapalmHeart

Dec 3, 2009, 8:17:42 AM12/3/09