FRIENDS YESTERDAY I MAKE $2,000BY TAKE SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEYS. YOU

lizaray

Mar 29, 2008, 9:20:29 PM3/29/08
FRIENDS YESTERDAY I MAKE $2,000BY TAKE SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEYS. YOU
JUST NEED TO JOIN THEIR COMMUNITY AND THEY GIVES YOU PLENTY OF
SURVEYS.YOU MAY CHOOSE BEST RATED SURVEY FROM THE LIST.EACH
SURVEYRATE
BEGINS WITH $200. THE LINK IS BELOW

http://jeevaraj.MYSURVEYPR.hop.clickbank.net

YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE CHANGE BY THIS LINK

George Grapman

Mar 29, 2008, 9:34:37 PM3/29/08
lizaray wrote:

> YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE CHANGE BY THIS LINK

Yes, it will be changed when you give your credit card to a site with
no contact information but since the poster is in India he will be easy
to contact.

George Grapman

Mar 29, 2008, 10:25:23 PM3/29/08
P.S. Legitimate surveys contact you directly and never use third
parties that charge a fee.
Go to the "ETC" job listings on your local craigslist and you will
find focus groups offering $50 to several hundred dollars.
When I get called for any survey other that a political poll I ask
how much they are paying me. When the say they are not paying I ask why
I should donate my time to a for profit company.

Al Bundy

Mar 30, 2008, 5:06:34 PM3/30/08

lizaray wrote:
> FRIENDS YESTERDAY I MAKE $2,000BY TAKE SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEYS. YOU
> JUST NEED TO JOIN THEIR COMMUNITY AND THEY GIVES YOU PLENTY OF
> SURVEYS.YOU MAY CHOOSE BEST RATED SURVEY FROM THE LIST.EACH
> SURVEYRATE
> BEGINS WITH $200. THE LINK IS BELOW>

> YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE CHANGE BY THIS LINK

Hmmm... Now that's a fine story Mr. Jackass.
Alas, the world is safe from him. Anybody dumb enough to join probably
would not have a credit card. If they did, it would be too bad if they
lost out.