Re: California claims it's "broke"? Yet illegal alien parents collect $600 million+ for their anchor babies ($30 million increase from 2009)

brad herschel

Jan 21, 2011, 7:54:39 AM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 12:46 am, "GeorgeWashingtonFan"
<GWashing...@teapartycentral.net> wrote:
> [...]
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   If the freedom of speech is taken away then
>   dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to
>   the slaughter.
>   -- George Washington
>
>   When governments fear the people there is liberty.
>   When the people fear the government there is tyranny.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... Disarm only
>   those who are neither inclined nor determined to
>   commit crimes.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a
>    standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed
>    populace.
>     -- James Madison
>
>   If the representatives of the people betray
>   their constituents, there is then no resource
>   left but in the exertion of that original
>   right of self-defense which is paramount to
>   all positive forms of government ... The
>   citizens must rush tumultuously to arms,
>   without concert, without system, without
>   resource; except in their courage and despair
>   ... The natural strength of the people in a
>   large community, in proportion to the artificial
>   strength of the government, is greater than in a
>   small ... the people, without exaggeration, may
>   be said to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
>   -- Alexander Hamilton
>
>   All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people
>   of good conscience to remain silent.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Every government degenerates when trusted to the
>   rulers of the people alone. The people themselves
>   are its only safe depositories.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   As our enemies have found we can reason like men,
>   so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act!
>   Action will delineate and define you.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Merchants have no country. The mere spot they
>   stand on does not constitute so strong an
>   attachment as that from which they draw their gains.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy
>   of our monied corporations which dare already to
>   challenge our government to a trial by strength,
>   and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   I believe that banking institutions are more
>   dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Experience hath shewn, that even under the best
>   forms of government those entrusted with power
>   have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted
>   it into tyranny.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   A Founding Father speaks out on what's nowadays
>   called "political correctness":
>
>   Do not suffer yourselves to be wheeled out of
>   your liberty to publish by any pretenses of
>   politeness, delicacy or decency. These, as they
>   are so often used, are but three different names

And in a single county! First step would be to repeal that federal law
that requires hospitals to accept all emergency room
patients. Triage nurses should reject illegals except to stabilize
their condition, then a swift bus trip to the border.

GLOBALIST

Jan 21, 2011, 8:27:55 AM1/21/11
Why not wear an explosive vest and walk into Sacramento's state
congress to show how much it pisses you off, that other human beings
receive medical care.
Message has been deleted

Werner

Jan 21, 2011, 10:28:03 AM1/21/11

Other human beings will receive less medical care because illegals get
more. Recources are limited. People who want them are not. Your
ideology does not create recources. It consumes them.

Bert Hyman

Jan 21, 2011, 10:33:39 AM1/21/11
In
GLOBALIST <free....@gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe because he's not a psychopath, as you seem to be.

Was that really the first idea that came to your mind?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Werner

Jan 21, 2011, 10:34:24 AM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 9:03 am, % <perc...@gmail.not> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:54:39 -0800 (PST), brad herschel<bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >And in a single county! First step would be to repeal that federal law
> >that requires hospitals to accept all emergency room
> >patients. Triage nurses should reject illegals except to stabilize
> >their condition, then a swift bus trip to the border.
>
> That makes sense and the first person to show up without insurance
> will be turned away regardless of where they come from? Brilliant,
> just brilliant.  Once all those who need medical care are dead, we can
> do away with all the doctors and hospitals permanently.  You might be
> able to scare even the elderly out of health care with threats that
> they really aren't getting any,  but we both know you don't stand any
> chance of repealing that law.

Once freeloaders consume resources people will be turned away because
the resources will be used up. You are beginning to see it now.
Police, fire, and others are losing jobs now as well, as private
business employees have. Times, they are a changing.
http://www.EndIt.info/how.html

Werner

Jan 21, 2011, 10:34:31 AM1/21/11

McAffee

Jan 21, 2011, 11:39:21 AM1/21/11
> And in a single county! First step would be to repeal that federal law
> that requires hospitals to accept all emergency room
> patients. Triage nurses should reject illegals except to stabilize
> their condition, then a swift bus trip to the border.

California deserves to reap what it sowed.It loves illegal Mexicans, let
them support the illegals.

McAffee

Jan 21, 2011, 11:40:46 AM1/21/11

Why don't you be a real globalist and move to Haiti where you can
practice VooDoo and cure every asshole you bleed about.

mg

Jan 21, 2011, 12:03:29 PM1/21/11
All of the Mexicans I know are hard working people and are undoubtedly
paying taxes. Many of those immigrants help harvest California crops
which lowers our food bill and the reason they show up at the
emergency rooms is undoubtedly because their employers don't provide
insurance. If legal America citizens were working those jobs, they
would also be without insurance, and they would also be showing up at
emergency rooms, probably in larger numbers.

mg

Jan 21, 2011, 6:11:34 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 9:39 am, McAffee <liber...@Use-Author-Supplied-

If you want a real nightmare, imagine what would happen to the price
of fruit if white guys, with a teamster contract, were picking fruit.

Werner

Jan 21, 2011, 8:16:25 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 11:40 am, McAffee <liber...@Use-Author-Supplied-

It's probable that globalist doesn't bleed about anyone nor help the
disadvantaged. Globalist just carps about others not doing enough. It
makes him/her feel superior without actually doing anything.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jan 22, 2011, 6:35:25 PM1/22/11
The fruit would make it to market in time to be bagged as compost.

Tim Crowley

Jan 22, 2011, 6:54:08 PM1/22/11

Do you have ANY proof to support your claim?

Of course you don't. You're an ignorant racist bitch. All you
racists have is fear and lies.

Hide bitch - you're not welcome in my country. You can leave or be
shipped to guantanamo.

Tim Crowley

Jan 22, 2011, 6:55:26 PM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 7:34 am, Werner <whetz...@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jan 21, 9:03 am, % <perc...@gmail.not> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:54:39 -0800 (PST), brad herschel<bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >And in a single county! First step would be to repeal that federal law
> > >that requires hospitals to accept all emergency room
> > >patients. Triage nurses should reject illegals except to stabilize
> > >their condition, then a swift bus trip to the border.
>
> > That makes sense and the first person to show up without insurance
> > will be turned away regardless of where they come from? Brilliant,
> > just brilliant.  Once all those who need medical care are dead, we can
> > do away with all the doctors and hospitals permanently.  You might be
> > able to scare even the elderly out of health care with threats that
> > they really aren't getting any,  but we both know you don't stand any
> > chance of repealing that law.
>
> Once freeloaders consume resources people will be turned away because
> the resources will be used up. You are beginning to see it now.

No your''re not. You're lying.

hint: hide.