Cheap Louis Vuitton Shoes, Burberry Shoes Wholesale on www.china-seller.com

lky5...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2008, 11:41:53 AM1/17/08
Welcome to our company online:www.china-seller.com
Skype: servicebuyer MSN: china-seller[AT]msn.com
AIM: servicebuyer Yahoo: servicebuyer[AT]yahoo.cn
1) size:
E.U.R Size: Man : 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Woman: 36 37 38 39 40
U.S.A Size: Man : 8 8.5 9.5 10 11 12 13 Woman: 5.5 6.5 7 8 8.5
U.K Size: Man : 7 7.5 8.5 9 10 11 12 Woman: 3 4 4.5 5 6
2) Material: Our quality is upto gradeAAA+ , they all come with
original box label/tag and package with protected
material . Jordan shoes come with a retro card inside the box !
3) delivery time : we ship by ems ,ups ,dhl,tnt and sodexi , normally
the goods arrive to u door within 3-5 days !
we alway update our products and upload new sytles on our website
daily ,to get more the lastest information ,pls visit
our website regularly at your convenient time : www.china-seller.com
We serve our customer throughout the world, the quality of our
products is very high and the prices are lowest in the market.
We always try our best to satisfy every client with our timely
delivery and best service.
If you have any inquiry or comments, please don't hesitate to contact
us by china-seller[AT]msn.com